What's new

Working Infinite Thrall Glitch w/ Bounty Farming Benefits

MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
This works on ps3, I upgraded my husk of the pit to a eidolons ally very easy to get the 500 hive kills here. Thanks
Saby~

MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey dude, besides the VOC, is there another suitable weapon I can use to go completely AFK and rubberband my trigger? ;o

THIS. We need to seriously find out this, because there would be many benefits for me/us that I can go to work, and still gain Grimoire and a lot of exp/engrams.

problem is finding a way that you wont run out of primary ammo.. i tried holding trigger on the super stable VOC, but it ran out of ammo and ofc having secondary and heavy ammo it wont regen... so we need a soultion for feathering the trigger every 3 seconds.. (thats how long takes for each thrall)...

Also this mission you can have yourself obviously and two more friends, the video shows only 2 thrall but theres a 3rd location not shown that does the same fade in and out of time.. everybody please bring heads together for this, I am having my friends and I experiment to find a solution, this is like the old gta hide on the roof and gain 2 stars lose 2 stars bug, it is GREAT.

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
THIS. We need to seriously find out this, because there would be many benefits for me/us that I can go to work, and still gain Grimoire and a lot of exp/engrams.

problem is finding a way that you wont run out of primary ammo.. i tried holding trigger on the super stable VOC, but it ran out of ammo and ofc having secondary and heavy ammo it wont regen... so we need a soultion for feathering the trigger every 3 seconds.. (thats how long takes for each thrall)...

Also this mission you can have yourself obviously and two more friends, the video shows only 2 thrall but theres a 3rd location not shown that does the same fade in and out of time.. everybody please bring heads together for this, I am having my friends and I experiment to find a solution, this is like the old gta hide on the roof and gain 2 stars lose 2 stars bug, it is GREAT.

I'd recommend Bad Juju over VOC based off its full auto and string of curses perks. Also the third thrall spawns on the outside of the map and can be found easily. If a video needs to be put up to get to him I'll do it once I'm back home from vacation.

MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
Saby, it fires faster then it needs to though, like.. .you understand where I am coming from without feathering that trigger you will not gains kills if afk, as soon you will run out of primary ammo and it will not regenerate. :/

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Saby, it fires faster then it needs to though, like.. .you understand where I am coming from without feathering that trigger you will not gains kills if afk, as soon you will run out of primary ammo and it will not regenerate. :/

Then I'd suggest programming a Titan One or making a mechanism that'll have that simulation to occur.

MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
I never knew it existed.. but for 100$ no way. The mechanism is what I am hoping myself or others can bash heads and get into swing and do use this mechanism or something... I will be thinking Saby, interested in trying to figure this out as well?? or you not interested in afk thrall slaying lol

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I never knew it existed.. but for 100$ no way. The mechanism is what I am hoping myself or others can bash heads and get into swing and do use this mechanism or something... I will be thinking Saby, interested in trying to figure this out as well?? or you not interested in afk thrall slaying lol
I haven't really tried it so far. But I'll look more in depth on it.

MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
i remember someone using some crazy contraption for destiny to keep you from being booted to orbit... like a fan and a rubber band lol... but i dont need to move, i just need to shoot.. this will definitely be on my mind as I am a BO2 zombie glitcher and did my part in climbing the leaderboards with help of some unpatched exploits hehehe. call me a cheater. I'M ON SE7ENSINS Lol. call me a sinner. 
people are saying a coin can be jammed in the R1 above trigger and plastic, I am on ps3 here aswell, so... hard to really say that its the same.. but its pretty close, same concept

MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
Was a very good glitch sadly with the passing update it was patched... Those reading this, it no longer works as of Sept. 8th/2015.

RIP Thrall Glitch~

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Was a very good glitch sadly with the passing update it was patched... Those reading this, it no longer works as of Sept. 8th/2015.

RIP Thrall Glitch~

Maybe you aren't doing it right since I used it for my hunter's quests already.

No Pants Party

No Pants Party

Whiskey.
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
It definitely still works, I just did it to complete the following new bounties that I had:

• Hive Hunting - Defeat 50 Hive.
• Into The Void - Get 30 Void weapon kills.
• Fast Striker - Kill 30 enemies without taking damage from them
• Horses and Hand Grenades - Kill 15 enemies with attachable grenades.

MrMurder420

MrMurder420

Trailer Park Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
I will retry again, and confirm if it works or not on my platform when I know.. I may have made an error along the way LoL :x3:

jjay007

jjay007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah still works perfectly. constantly drops ammo so never runs out, just stand as close to the thrall as possible. 
Yeah still works perfectly. rubber band with hand cannon does the trick for me, constantly drops ammo so never runs out, just stand as close to the thrall as possible.

Just load mission on earth called "Dark Within" and then do the glitch. Does not work on normal patrol mode.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register