Working Infinite Thrall Glitch w/ Bounty Farming Benefits

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Sinners, most of the tutorial is already going to be explained in the video below. This glitch will have thrall spawn infinitely the entire time.

This will be a huge benefit for guardians farming loot, exp, glimmer, or bounties. Yes I said "bounties" I've tested and can confirm a total of 17 different bounties which I'll list in the spoiler below. Any questions or concerns be sure to let me know below.

Vanguard: 7

Body Dropper - Kill 100 enemies without dying.
It’s All in the Head - Kill 100 enemies with precision damage.
Knuckleduster - Melee kill 30 enemies without dying.
Overcharge - Kill 2 enemies at once with a Fusion Rifle, 20 times. (Mythoclast)
Predator and Prey -Kill 20 enemies without taking damage from them.
Relic Harvest: Cosmodrome - Collect 200 Sensor Mites in Cosmodrome
Unstoppable - Earn 9,000 experience without dying.

Eris Morn: 10

Atonement - Rapidly kill 3 hive with a special weapon, 5 times. Death will reset your progress.
Chase the Dark - Kill Hive with Axion Bolt.
Shine a Light - Use a Solar or Arc ability to kill any enemy.
Deadshot Collector - Kill 50 Hive with precision damage while under the effect of a Black Wax Idol.
Hust Reaper - Collect 200 Husk Shards by defeating Hive on any destination.
Out of Sight - Kill 15 Hive from behind.
Sleight of Hand - Defeat Hive with precision damage using your throwing knife.
Unwavering Light - Complete 5 bounties in a single day.
Illuminator - Generate 50 orbs of Light.
Hard Fall - Rapidly kill 4 Hive with Heavy Weapons. Death will reset your progress.

Red_Devil

Red_Devil

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Sinners, most of the tutorial is already going to be explained in the video below. This glitch will have thrall spawn infinitely the entire time.

This will be a huge benefit for guardians farming loot, exp, glimmer, or bounties. Yes I said "bounties" I've tested and can confirm a total of 17 different bounties which I'll list in the spoiler below. Any questions or concerns be sure to let me know below.

Atonement - Rapidly kill 3 hive with a special weapon, 5 times. Death will reset your progress.
Deadshot Collector - Kill 50 Hive with precision damage while under the effect of a Black Wax Idol.
Hard Fall - Rapidly kill 4 Hive with Heavy Weapons. Death will reset your progress.

Awesome man! What is that music?! :happy:

dubuddaman

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold 10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

I see in the video that there was a little bit of a bump/ glitch/ wave point. Is there a certain amount of time you need to wait until Skywatch appears? This happens at 2:09 in the video.

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I see in the video that there was a little bit of a bump/ glitch/ wave point. Is there a certain amount of time you need to wait until Skywatch appears? This happens at 2:09 in the video.

It's just a loadzone it can take around ten seconds maybe more to finish. So I just cut through it for the video to make it faster.

dubuddaman

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's just a loadzone it can take around ten seconds maybe more to finish. So I just cut through it for the video to make it faster.

Cool I am going to try this to see how many engrams drop. Just started a Titan and need that "plastic"!

WhiteWingedDeath

WhiteWingedDeath

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good job on finding this! One more thing to add, the 2 Thralls stay there until the mission ends, so if you wish to end it you can go to the stairs and back up then finish the mission, it's good for people who first play the mission to do this glitch & get the XP for finishing it.

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe he meant rematting? Either way it's a term I've never heard but I'm assuming he meant for getting materials (essence, plating, wire) for a new character.
Remapping is for your changing your controller's button scheme or to apply something that'll make it do a certain command.

dubuddaman

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Cool I am going to try this to see how many engrams drop. Just started a Titan and need that "plastic"!

So I did this, it was ok, miss the days of a lot of engrams dropping. Got 2 blues and about 7 greens. Also used black wax and with another person shooting we got up to 1500 glimmer in 10 minutes. This wasn't too bad for about 30 minutes worth of time. Great find.

lovelythc

lovelythc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome just did this with 2 other people. Now to find a controller that shoots every 2-3 seconds :wink:

S

skeebs

Reaction score
Sin$
I stood as close as I could to one of them as they spawned and put a rubber band on my trigger with the VoC and just slayed for about 20 min. They dropped enough ammo being that close to them to refill the primary ammo and I didn't stop firing the whole time. I picked up and played after but should have tested whether I could go to sleep and have it continuously firing. Plus I used a wired controller so I know it wouldn't die or auto shut off. Ideas if it's worth going back and checking?

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I stood as close as I could to one of them as they spawned and put a rubber band on my trigger with the VoC and just slayed for about 20 min. They dropped enough ammo being that close to them to refill the primary ammo and I didn't stop firing the whole time. I picked up and played after but should have tested whether I could go to sleep and have it continuously firing. Plus I used a wired controller so I know it wouldn't die or auto shut off. Ideas if it's worth going back and checking?

Going back and checking what? If it'll work through the night?

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$

Very nice. I will use this for sure.

dubuddaman

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very nice. I will use this for sure.

Indeed, I have already used it once. I just started a new character. Went back to wanting all 3 again. I just got the sparrow last night and with people saying the engram drops are happening more I hope this will help me get my sapphire.

Banned

Banned

But am I ?????
Mr. Nice Guy Mythical Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Indeed, I have already used it once. I just started a new character. Went back to wanting all 3 again. I just got the sparrow last night and with people saying the engram drops are happening more I hope this will help me get my sapphire.
Engrams have been dropping in doubles for me. All greens pop up in twos. I'm going to use this to level my other husk. Just in case I get another crux.

Top Bottom
Login
Register