What's new

Working Infinite Thrall Glitch w/ Bounty Farming Benefits

I

ioNickk

Reaction score
Sin$
It should work for any of the 4 consoles. If you can't jump through the door frame head back out into the mothyards until you're outside and then you should be able to summon a sparrow from there.
It won't let me summon my sparrow anywhere; outside and inside

lovelythc

lovelythc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you on a new character? If so you'd have to complete the mission after that which unlocks the sparrow.
Mission 4 unlocks your sparrow, you dont event have to finish the mission, just unlock your sparrow and back out, that's what I did.

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Scaling the Mountain Video Connoisseur
Reaction score
Sin$
Mission 4 unlocks your sparrow, you dont event have to finish the mission, just unlock your sparrow and back out, that's what I did.

Thanks for better clarifying it with the additional details.

O

OMGWTFISTHIS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey dude, besides the VOC, is there another suitable weapon I can use to go completely AFK and rubberband my trigger? ;o

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Such an easy and convenient glitch, thank you for the post!

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm level 31 so it should let me use my sparrow

Well if you're inside the building it won't let you spawn in the sparrow at all. So either stay on it from the beginning of the mission or jump on it once you are outside the building completely and go back in.

F

FlimFlam69

Reaction score
Sin$
Do you think there might be other areas in game where this might work?

Wondering if you could find infinite spawn elites for faster glimmer farming...

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you think there might be other areas in game where this might work?

Wondering if you could find infinite spawn elites for faster glimmer farming...

I've found a couple areas that might prove to be potentially possible but I'm working on how to work around certain areas.

I

ioNickk

Reaction score
Sin$
Well if you're inside the building it won't let you spawn in the sparrow at all. So either stay on it from the beginning of the mission or jump on it once you are outside the building completely and go back in.
I can't summon my sparrow ANYWHERE in the mission

Guardian

Guardian

Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm only a level 10. I started this last night and I barely needed any xp to level up from 9 to 10. It took forever even when I went on a higher difficulty. I only got 15+ per kill so it's not even worth it. I did pick up a couple cool items though. I appreciate the free easy xp. Thanks Saby.

Saby

Saby

Paronomasia
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't summon my sparrow ANYWHERE in the mission
I'm sorry man I don't know what to tell you if I'm not there with you. The only other alternative is to jump through the door piece manually which is a pain in itself.

FlamingRabbit

FlamingRabbit

'08er
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm only a level 10. I started this last night and I barely needed any xp to level up from 9 to 10. It took forever even when I went on a higher difficulty. I only got 15+ per kill so it's not even worth it. I did pick up a couple cool items though. I appreciate the free easy xp. Thanks Saby.
Well bounties are the best way to level up, not just killing enemies since they give so little experience points.

I

ioNickk

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry man I don't know what to tell you if I'm not there with you. The only other alternative is to jump through the door piece manually which is a pain in itself.
Yea I guess I have to learn how to jump through it 
Have you done the mission that allows you to get the sparrow in the cosmodrome...?
I've done it all

Top Bottom
Login
Register