Classique

Classique

Declasse's #1 Enemy
Super Moderators
Platinum Record Mr. Nice Guy Pumpking
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol anyone wanna tell me what happened with Schitz?
I will address this, but only once, to put some clarity on the situation.
User S schitzotm has been warned for engaging in fights and 'adding fuel to the fire', despite being warned multiple times in the past to not do this.
In the cases where fights and name-callings have taken place involving this user, all participating parties have received warnings. The latest warning against this user has triggered a temporary suspension.

I will disclose that I genuinely have nothing against them, and that I enjoy reading their submissions and comments if the comments are of humourous nature.
However, they are not immune to the side-wide rules of Se7enSins' Terms and Rules and Board Rules, and I have to enforce them.

So with this being said (and the fact that I have to say it in the first place), please don't engage in name-calling or toxic behaviour. It adds nothing to the discussion, and neither the Administrators, Moderators and other Users wants to read it.
User S schitzotm will be back soon ?

Thanks guys! ?

itzgtaking

itzgtaking

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this ounds cool and all but to me it sounds like the apparent glitch all over again people got reset for

A

Antnsara19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this ounds cool and all but to me it sounds like the apparent glitch all over again people got reset for
You should be ok bro I doubt r* wipe or reset for this it’s not like apartment trade in glitch bro it’s a good glitch but no way is this op

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I will address this, but only once, to put some clarity on the situation.
User S schitzotm has warned for engaging in fights and 'adding fuel to the fire', despite being warned multiple times in the past to not do this.
In the cases where fights and name-callings have taken place involving this user, all participating parties have received warnings. The latest warning against this user has triggered a temporary suspension.

I will disclose that I genuinely have nothing against them, and that I enjoy reading their submissions and comments if the comments are of humourous nature.
However, they are not immune to the side-wide rules of Se7enSins' Terms and Rules and Board Rules, and I have to enforce them.

So with this being said (and the fact that I have to say it in the first place), please don't engage in name-calling or toxic behaviour. It adds nothing to the discussion, and neither the Administrators, Moderators and other Users wants to read it.
User S schitzotm will be back soon ?

Thanks guys! ?
Well to be fair I was on a roll then. And really who reads the rules? Like really...
I had a ban coming even posted a couple weeks ago i was surprised i hadnt had one as hard as i argued with people. And well **** on them. If anyone is looking for an apology yeah keep looking. I served my ban and Im back. I'll tone it down until i dont and get in trouble again. Im sure of that i know me. But hey until then I welcome myself back. Hehe.
You should be ok bro I doubt r* wipe or reset for this it’s not like apartment trade in glitch bro it’s a good glitch but no way is this op
Probably not even on their radar. If cayo method of double sell get patched this will be as well. And i need to update the op. No not with a corrupt warning. May put a do at your own risk. Hehe but this method seems to bug the game oddly.
Bouncing cars or cars dropping out of the sky as you drive. Just random things.
Gps not lining up with where you travel or being sideways. Random things. Things that linger too. Seems some of it only goes away after the console being off for a while. Like for me just shutting it off normal and going to bed and trying normal in the morning. Also seems to cause quick start to bug and the gta app to force itself closed. Causes random app disconnect until you let it rest. Had a similar thing happen when one of my oh so smart children stacked books around my console and it was overheating. So im gonna copy this and add it to the op.
Just because I have started noticing things. Nothing seems to stay but boy would suck for someone if it did right?

S

StarkSixx66

Reaction score
Sin$
Mhm. I had to deal with that kind of crap from my ps4 when I had "corrupted data" and the game couldn't be played, even when I had entirely wiped my game data and replaced it with clean fresh data. As you can imagine, it was very annoying.

I couldn't do anything about it because how do expect someone to fix "corrupted data" when it's not even remotely corrupted in the first place!
Clearly it's corrupted if it's saying so

Top Bottom
Login
Register