For This You'll Need
- Pokemon Picross
- SaveDataFiler (or another way to extract and import your save)
- Start a file and get some Picrites. You get plenty from the tutorial world.
- Extract your save. The ID on SaveDateFiler 017C1. I'm unsure of other regions.
- Open the "all.dat" file in HxD.
- Go to Offset 00000B40. The offset is shown on the left side of the screen if you're unsure as to where you should be looking.
- Edit the four numbers highlighted to FF FF. The values shown below will be different since we likely don't have the same number of Picrites.
- Save the edits. Then in SaveDataFiler, delete the secure value on your Pokemon Picross game (by pressing R+X when you have it highlighted) and import your save