What's new

Discussion Infinite Health, Unlimited Ammo in Nazi Zombies.

• Thread starter xXMockeyXx
  • Start date
  • Views 22,135
xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Seeing that I have posted this several times and people don't like to search bar, I will post it here for you guys.

You can do these in Nazi zombies, but only with one person... We have tested co-op but no success. Just enable dev user, otherwise known as screenshot, tap 'x' in-game and it should say something like unknown cmd screenshot in the top left corner.

Now pause the game, and save & quit.

Use cod tool and enable whatever cheats you want whether it be infinite health or unlimited ammo.

Place the save back in the cod sub folder(000001) and start up solo>resume.

You should have special mods enabled.

There will be a compass in the lower left corner and no rounds showing, after round one, the rounds will begin to save. After round five, they will stop adding, when it hits 11 the rounds will begin to show everytime(in the top left corner)

I think you can disable the compass if you type in the compass dvar and change the value to 0.

*note, the rounds won't save unless you die. If you have unlimited ammo this is a great way to die:

Noclip onto the main roof, enter human mode and sprint jump off the roof onto the ground, you should die.

Alternatively, you can get a hoard of about 10+ zombies and stand into the center until they do the thing where they like, break your leg.

Ha well enjoy.

xXMockeyXx

xXMockeyXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why doesn't your noclip work? It should still work fine.

You start up a zombies game, and while your HUD is blank, hit "x" and then Save&Quit.

Top Bottom
Login
Register