• Thread starter Rainman116
  • Start date
  • Views 979
Rainman116

Rainman116

Computer Scientist
Reaction score
Sin$
I found after doing the DG4 glitch it will eventually crash the game causing a connection interupted error message. I was host but I was able to replicate this twice. Has anyone else noticed this? I got to around round 30 both times and then this is when that happened.

This could just be that there is something else wrong but I'm not sure what. My connection is wired, extremely fast, and stable.

Last edited:
Jacob Ignite

Jacob Ignite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah this happened to me.
I was playing with some friends a few nights ago and we were on about round 45 with unlimited dg4's. I was host and at about 10 o'clock we decided to just leave. Everyone left but it paused and kept my controller turned on to continue the game the following day. When I turned on my TV the next day it said error lost connection to host? !

X

XxYOU_DERPxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I found after doing the DG4 glitch it will eventually crash the game causing a connection interupted error message. I was host but I was able to replicate this twice. Has anyone else noticed this? I got to around round 30 both times and then this is when that happened.

This could just be that there is something else wrong but I'm not sure what. My connection is wired, extremely fast, and stable.
It happens when you die holding the DG-4 if it has no ammo. The glitch isn't patched I still get the Unlimited spikes everyday and farm for XP play till round 45 inside the wundersphere or the teleported by rocket 
The DG4 is the ragnarok DG4 or the gravity spikes on the zombies map der eisendrachen. And anyway this method was patched when blackjack came out anyway
Not patched. Works very easily

Jacob Ignite

Jacob Ignite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It happens when you die holding the DG-4 if it has no ammo. The glitch isn't patched I still get the Unlimited spikes everyday and farm for XP play till round 45 inside the wundersphere or the teleported by rocket 

Not patched. Works very easily
What method? The one working a few weeks ago, definitely for patched.

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
this will always happen its useless when going for high rounds I crashed on 149 a long time ago last time I ever used them as well..

X

XT3

7s Xbox Hoster / XT3 Team Leader / Founder
Reaction score
Sin$
You usually will crash when u go through a teloporter with infinite DG40
So don't do that lol

FL0CK

FL0CK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You usually will crash when u go through a teloporter with infinite DG40
So don't do that lol
Untrue I was using unlimited rags 2 days ago got panzer on round 85 and had to teleport not crashed for me, use LT, RT is what causes crashing.

X

XT3

Reaction score
Sin$
Untrue I was using unlimited rags 2 days ago got panzer on round 85 and had to teleport not crashed for me, use LT, RT is what causes crashing.
It is true. On xbox360 atleast

X

XT3

Reaction score
Sin$
Who plays 360 for next gen gaming now days lol
I got bo3 for last gen and next gen it was cheap on last gen so I bought it on there first to see if it was good.

T

tagg

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone tell me the current working dg4 glitch for eisendrache? A step by step would be appreciated. Thank you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register