• Start date
  • Views 17,960
The_US_Assassin

The_US_Assassin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founders: MavReaper,The_US_Assassin,I Smokedurstash
Original thread over in discovery: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/infinite-bunker-supplies.1660949/
I'm creating a new thread because the discovery thread had misinformation about the glitch and the original steps didn't work for most.
**NOTICE**
I have personally not been able to re-test then in 1.41 yet. People in the discovery thread said it works however. I'll be trying when my 2nd character gets full stock and this is a hit n miss glitch apparently. Some may get it their first but currently it hasn't taken anyone more than 3 tries.

A few things to be able to do this glitch:
A bunker
Researches available
A bit of cash (275K)
A Spawn point by or in your bunker
( Can be a garage, apartment, or the living space in the bunker. It just needs to be close )
--> **FULL STOCK** <-- Must have for glitch to work

Steps:
1. Set your staff to
Manufacturing
2. Buy supplies
3. Wait for the supplies to be delivered
4. Join a new session as soon as you get the message from Agent 14 saying your supplies are delivered
5. Quickly go to your bunker computer then set staff to Research
6. Head to the research tab of your computer then fast track a Research
7. Just wait. Head back to your bunker if you left it and check and see if the research bar went up and the supplies are stuck.

**INFO**
-Steps 5 and 6 MUST be done when supplies are still at full
-If you are a bit low on money then do steal mission and let your research get close to being done and then perform the glitch so it costs less to buy supplies and research

**THE FOLLOWING THINGS ARE KNOWN TO RESET THE GLITCH**
- Buying a new bunker
- Doing any other business ( Unconfirmed if you can do smuggler's run business )
- Trying to click steal or buy supplies in the laptop
- Shutting down a business ( Unconfirmed as well but since if you steal, buy or sell it I assume it has the same effect.)
- I'm sure other unknown things reset it so please reply if anything made the glitch reset for you and its not listed.

This video is only the STEPS. This isn't proof since I don't have full stock yet. Sorry for no voice either

Anyone having troubles and if you're on PS4 feel free to hmu @ The_US_Assassin

Last edited:
B

Bluewolf1976

Reaction score
Sin$
What if I have everything researched already? I won't be able to fast track...

S

Sa7eR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so if the supplies bar is stuck, can i just assign the staff back to manufacturing and let my stock bar fill up without the supplies decreasing?

EmUlAtOr13

EmUlAtOr13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, how much do u need to wait until ur supplies are full so u can confirm it's still working in 1.41?

EmUlAtOr13

EmUlAtOr13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, for me it's 4 am, so see u in 6-8 hrs and tell me if it still works :biggrin: :smile:

NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
So you do need to have full stock or just some stock before doing the glitch?

S

Slowmobile76

Reaction score
Sin$
Hm so it appears that you don't need to do the sell and blow up product restart game thing now... Maybe it will work for me now. Trying tonight. Well it sucks I will lose my coke business. I have that glitched on the supplies too.

G

Gibswal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought it worked but now its going again after I upgraded my moc i noticed its dropped

C

cekit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
6. Head to the research tab of your computer then fast track a Research

Friend can't fast track, because he don't have any research progress.
Does he needs to stay on computer for 3 minutes to have minimum bar of research progress and than buy fast track?

Or we need to buy fast track immediately after we manage staff to research? (i mean does timing important? or not)

2) My second question is how do we know that if glitch is done correct; after we manage staff to research and than buy fast track, does supplies level needs to be full and not lowering?
Or if supply seems lowered and keeps lowering, we need to get out of the computer and get out of bunker etc and when we come back does it become full and stays full?

NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in

Seasoned Member
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Will your bunker supplies go back to normal if you shut down your console? Like when you're done playing.

nubbz420

nubbz420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahhh we need confirmation and details! I really hope this glitch works I have a lot of research I need to finish.

Top Bottom
Login
Register