Tutorial Infinite black screen

• Thread starter bobahballer
  • Start date
  • Views 3,117
B

bobahballer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go online pull up the character swap wheel,sit on the are you sure alert…suspend you’re application come back to gta5 deny the alert you will notice you will have the story mode map with you’re online character…the interaction menu is unavailable…along with lots of other things.rarely when you go into rockstar editor on the pause menu director mode will be available not this is very rare and when it’s available you will get stuck on a black screen.the other thing is replay mission this will also get you stuck on a black screen.

B

bobahballer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New black screen sit on the pause menu enter the skyfall cheat while on the pause menu go to rockstar editor select director mode you can also join friends and get alerts while on the black screen if you get one in a different target mode and deny the alert you will just be back in story mode
Post automatically merged:

I was able to delay entering director mode once I was on the infinity black screen I join some in different target mode I spam x then I got a unable to go online because I need to create a character that’s weird because I have one.also after that I seen Franklin for a second.a second then black screen and took my into dm
Post automatically merged:

Ok another update once it took me back to dm I enter dm as Franklin aim a rpg at my feet open the interaction menu hover over quit director mode then I pressed r2 to shoot the rpg and spammed x to quit dm what’s weird is i accepted both alerts and it took me back to the trailer

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register