You can dupe a car you own and have put money into already, sell that and invest the money into the Windsor. Bad thing is you have to waitHey guys, just looking for a little guidance rn. Im having a little trouble I'm sure you can get me sorted out. I can get the Windsor from the race but it's only worth 1500(value of rebel). I'm on 360 too.
Here's what I did
1) bought a rebel
2) started race from inside my 10 car garage
3) set up the race to coupes and selected the enus Windsor
4) once race was started, got out of the Windsor and into my rebel.
5) once in the rebel. Held the triangle button till it was almost full and drove out.
6) once outside I'm back in the Windsor.
7) then I exit the race in the Windsor.
8) I still have the Windsor once out of the race. I drive to the mod shop and only worth the value of a rebel.
I know I need to upgrade it, but I currently have no money to do so, even if it was working correctly.
Thanks for the help
No. You can sell non stop. There is no 48 min wait. Because you are using a car from the internet (rebel) and not a street car it's bypass the 48 min waitYou can dupe a car you own and have put money into already, sell that and invest the money into the Windsor. Bad thing is you have to wait
48 mins. to sell again.
That's what they do to my race. I created 3 races. 1 is down. 2 is for give cars to friends (still no one found how to do it, it's just a test race). 3 is like the first one and the second one (you can do the glitch solo or try to find a give cars to friends with it)Hi, R * simply deleted my activity because too reported
Do not worry, I will make another as soon as possible
Hello R * I you would always put you it very deep