What's new

Patched INFINI MONEY (SOLO and Bypass) + All Free CARS + BMX color modded (car slot) Old-Gen Only

Racetomoney2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Al
If you want to make money you need to upgrade the windsor then duplicate it on a rebel then repeat or sell
Alright:

1.) i replace a karin with the windsor and then i need to customize it
2.) I replace another karin with the windsor but now its more worth because i modified it before?
Is this right?

Thx for your help Bro

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Al

Alright:

1.) i replace a karin with the windsor and then i need to customize it
2.) I replace another karin with the windsor but now its more worth because i modified it before?
Is this right?

Thx for your help Bro
You need to upgrade the windsor only 1 time then do the glitch on a rebel then repeat duplicating on another rebel or sell

MW3_acr_123

Reaction score
what do i need to customize in the windsor and how much to make 150k per dupe?
oh and do i need to buy it it or can i get it using the glitch and sell it for a high price

Last edited:

BuffaloYG45

Enthusiast
Reaction score
what do i need to customize in the windsor and how much to make 150k per dupe?
oh and do i need to buy it it or can i get it using the glitch and sell it for a high price
You can get it from the race for free and then dupe with it. And upgrade as much as you can - the more upgrades the more money you get for each dupe

ericjk185

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I click on the link for PS3 for the job it takes me to the Social Club but it doesn't load the job

JayS727

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I assume this is still working for 360? Super easy glitch for now a days hah o.O - Havnt had an Xbox for a cpl years but the glitches right around when the hiests came out hah where flipping insane compared to this =) lmao

JayS727

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha I actually mod as well. But I still enjoy glitching =) that's why I was asking about this =p and to confirm. This is still working on Xbox 360 with the social club link provided recently 6 posts up ^^. Just duped a Windsor onto a rebel and sold it for $240k. Nice easy easy glitch

Racingdave

Reaction score
Haha I actually mod as well. But I still enjoy glitching =) that's why I was asking about this =p and to confirm. This is still working on Xbox 360 with the social club link provided recently 6 posts up ^^. Just duped a Windsor onto a rebel and sold it for $240k. Nice easy easy glitch
Can you try to re work how to do it. OPS is difficult to follow due to missing words or misspellings

Racingdave

Reaction score
Hey guys, just looking for a little guidance rn. Im having a little trouble I'm sure you can get me sorted out. I can get the Windsor from the race but it's only worth 1500(value of rebel). I'm on 360 too.

Here's what I did
1) bought a rebel
2) started race from inside my 10 car garage
3) set up the race to coupes and selected the enus Windsor
4) once race was started, got out of the Windsor and into my rebel.
5) once in the rebel. Held the triangle button till it was almost full and drove out.
6) once outside I'm back in the Windsor.
7) then I exit the race in the Windsor.
8) I still have the Windsor once out of the race. I drive to the mod shop and only worth the value of a rebel.

I know I need to upgrade it, but I currently have no money to do so, even if it was working correctly.
Thanks for the help

AnTiBioTiC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, just looking for a little guidance rn. Im having a little trouble I'm sure you can get me sorted out. I can get the Windsor from the race but it's only worth 1500(value of rebel). I'm on 360 too.

Here's what I did
1) bought a rebel
2) started race from inside my 10 car garage
3) set up the race to coupes and selected the enus Windsor
4) once race was started, got out of the Windsor and into my rebel.
5) once in the rebel. Held the triangle button till it was almost full and drove out.
6) once outside I'm back in the Windsor.
7) then I exit the race in the Windsor.
8) I still have the Windsor once out of the race. I drive to the mod shop and only worth the value of a rebel.

I know I need to upgrade it, but I currently have no money to do so, even if it was working correctly.
Thanks for the help
Hey, its been a while for me when i was into this glitch. As far as i can understand you did everything correct. Too bad you dont have the funds to upgrade the windsor. Maybe an idea to get some money is to sell a high end appartment for a cheaper one. Good luck.

Samba453453

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least,even though you can't effort to upgrade and make some money,you can still get every car you want for free!

Racingdave

Reaction score
Is the 360 link not working for anyone else because it tells me the job isn't available for this platform
Go back to page 64, there's a link that works.
Edit- just noticed someone posted link above me.

Hey, its been a while for me when i was into this glitch. As far as i can understand you did everything correct. Too bad you dont have the funds to upgrade the windsor. Maybe an idea to get some money is to sell a high end appartment for a cheaper one. Good luck.
I believe I finally got it figured out. Dumb *** me was always taking a new Windsor. I finally realized. I take the Windsor from the race once, then upgrade it, the go the race again, and take the custom Windsor and dupe it over a rebel. Lol thanks guys

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Reaction score
I finally dusted off my 360 and used this glitch to put some cars on my bike racks and to put my modded color BMX's in car slots and it worked like a charm.

I kinda missed playing on the 360. So many memories.

Top Bottom