Solved Infinate error "Content package is no longer available"

• Thread starter TGE Jesse
  • Start date
  • Views 6,376
T

TGE Jesse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I updated to tu4 (now tu7), I loaded up the df_mp.xex and I get an error that just loops, It appears, I click okay... and it comes up again.

Anyone else have this problem? Anyone know how to fix it?

THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS NOW.

Last edited:
T

TGE Jesse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump! I'm still getting this ****** error :/

D

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
Did you manually put the tu4 on there? Or did you just download normally/ and or FSD way?

T

TGE Jesse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you manually put the tu4 on there? Or did you just download normally/ and or FSD way?

I patched each xex and manually added the files. I even re- updated multiple times to make sure that wasnt the error.

V

VinceZampella

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I patched each xex and manually added the files. I even re- updated multiple times to make sure that wasnt the error.

I'm on an XDK, having the same issue, working on a solution now though

T

TGE Jesse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm on an XDK, having the same issue, working on a solution now though

I was on RGLoader, and even flashed a normal 16537dash and it still had the same error. Do you have aim? And if you ever figure out this issue, PLEASE reply with how you did it.

V

VinceZampella

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was on RGLoader, and even flashed a normal 16537dash and it still had the same error. Do you have aim? And if you ever figure out this issue, PLEASE reply with how you did it.

No AIM, I have skype though - mastamattsta if you need to talk. No luck so far though.

V

VinceZampella

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those who don't know, this is the error:
hez6lmK.png

This is followed by a continuous re-launching of the default_mp.xex, which then gets this screen, and repeats.

Just an update, I opened up the DLC file, it has a few things in it that I thought were interesting:

DNf4cvY.png

Namely the map files, however just dragging and dropping them into the game folder does nothing. I'd imagine the loading of the DLC was handled in some update or something, I don't know what title update the DLC was released with though. I also do not have the capability to read the FF files, so I do not know where it should be loading from. Maybe reverting to the old TU with those files in the xex would work?
It might also have something to do with this "launchItems" file?
sIIZhL6.png

perhaps editing that file to set launchitems to 2? I have no idea, but this is extraordinarily frustrating, and no one, even those who can run TU4/TU5 have no solution...

droseum20 (you will not be spared)

Last edited:
Top Bottom