Solved Infernus stealth 17489 & gta matchmaking issue

• Thread starter Uvimodz
  • Start date
  • Views 1,178
U

Uvimodz

Reaction score
Sin$
hello awesome forum, i never thought to find myself in something i must directly ask..sorry for that ^^
Well, ive been successfully running my updated rgh trinity to 17489 going online with infernus offline file, but.. when im going to gta online i always find myself alone after having skipped or even completed the tutorial (made another acc for that).
I see other people sending activities invites, and i can join invites to games and play with others. When i press find new session...back again in public alone. Some ideas? Thanks in advance!

(mega luck here : rgh'd first time the day before the update, lot of issues with xenon till making it work and after few hours modding around first update myself without any experience - thank to this forum hehe - now again probs..would really like to chill a bit you know)

EtownSniper

EtownSniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hello awesome forum, i never thought to find myself in something i must directly ask..sorry for that ^^
Well, ive been successfully running my updated rgh trinity to 17489 going online with infernus offline file, but.. when im going to gta online i always find myself alone after having skipped or even completed the tutorial (made another acc for that).
I see other people sending activities invites, and i can join invites to games and play with others. When i press find new session...back again in public alone. Some ideas? Thanks in advance!

(mega luck here : rgh'd first time the day before the update, lot of issues with xenon till making it work and after few hours modding around first update myself without any experience - thank to this forum hehe - now again probs..would really like to chill a bit you know)
How are you using a gta menu without dashlaunch?

deltaN9NE420

deltaN9NE420

the anti-grammer nazi
Reaction score
Sin$

do you have real xbl gold? if not i think you have to for gtav or you join sessions alone only.

EtownSniper

EtownSniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice work. noobert taught me how to edit the ini but for some reason i can't get neighborhood to connect to my ip but i can ftp files to it makes no sense

U

Uvimodz

Reaction score
Sin$
its weird cause if someone invites me to his game i can join and see other players..if its a known thing i suppose i couldnt see anyone in any case..or am i wrong? im ignoring how xbl spoofing works in this case..

deltaN9NE420

deltaN9NE420

the anti-grammer nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice work. noobert taught me how to edit the ini but for some reason i can't get neighborhood to connect to my ip but i can ftp files to it makes no sense
ive talked to a couple people with this issue. im not having the issue myself so i dont know what the problem is. 
its weird cause if someone invites me to his game i can join and see other players..if its a known thing i suppose i couldnt see anyone in any case..or am i wrong? im ignoring how xbl spoofing works in this case..
the gold spoofing thing only works so well more or less. you can join friends games and join parties but you wont have full access to gtav from what i can remember. i just get gold then i dont have to worry about it

U

Uvimodz

Reaction score
Sin$
thank you, was thinking at nat problems or network related..just thought i could save from ban my 3months xbl on main profile just creating a new one being spoofed by infernus..

deltaN9NE420

deltaN9NE420

the anti-grammer nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
thank you, was thinking at nat problems or network related..just thought i could save from ban my 3months xbl on main profile just creating a new one being spoofed by infernus..
new GT's get a free month if you add a payment option. then remove it after the month or you get banned.

deltaN9NE420

deltaN9NE420

the anti-grammer nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
after saying no to a payment option i got offered a free month and clicked yes but still alone in games..
check under your account tab to make sure your account is gold. there is no way to get past adding th payment option for the free month.

U

Uvimodz

Reaction score
Sin$
check under your account tab to make sure your account is gold. there is no way to get past adding th payment option for the free month.
what shall i do? make a new profile and set a payment option, then accept free month or just change my payment options to this one?
just checked and its just a normal live, not gold..

Top Bottom
Login
Register