seththebest yt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
YESS NEW FASTEST VEHICLE IN ITS CATEGORY I RACED THEM ALL LOL IM SO SURPRISED

J

Jermupoika

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its no were near the fastest car in the class.

S

Smarter Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Sterling is better handling on slower courses, the Z-Type has faster top end, the only place the new Infernus Classic is faster is acceleration from a standing start...

The Infernus Classic is a nice car to look at and fun to drive in free roam... But, it is not very fast and does not handle very well. When you push it in a corner it breaks loose with little warning and the back end slides out and around you go... making it less than ideal for racing. On the good side, it takes bumps without losing control. There is a suspension glitch with this car that if you wiggle the left joy stick very slightly (left and right) it picks up 2 to 3 tenths in a mile and up to 0.8 to 0.9 mph on straights.

Testing the Infernus Classic on a flat, straight and level stunt track.

Maximum top speed in any quarter mile segment 118.73 mph.
Average top speed over one mile 117.91 mph.
Best quarter mile time 11.24 seconds.
Best one mile time 34.53 seconds.
Best two mile time 65.062 seconds.

I would not buy this car for racing as very few people ever race "sports classic cars" and the Turismo Classic is very likely to leave the Infernus Classic in the dust... Rockstar has been releasing very unremarkable cars lately and nerfing the good cars previously released... it sucks that they charge ridiculous prices for mediocre cars...

Last edited:
S

sarahjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Impressive, if i am not wrong 7 sec faster than the two.

S

Smarter Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is testing done on both showing the Infernus Classic is only faster in straight line drag races or pure top end speed... The Sterling GT still out corners it taking back anything lost on the straights...

S

seththebest yt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is testing done on both showing the Infernus Classic is only faster in straight line drag races or pure top end speed... The Sterling GT still out corners it taking back anything lost on the straights...

thx for your info :smile:

S

sarahjo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Incorporating car dynamics in real i guess. For example a bugatti has an amazing top speed and good at drags. But slower at corners.

Top Bottom