What's new

Solved INFERNOUS bo2 Bypass?

Jyroh

Jyroh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I was just wondering if The new update Infernous 17489 has a bo2 bypass? I have a bo2 bypass already on my xbox but when I was using Xenon Offline Files My bo2 accounts would only last like 2 hours and I would have to make a new one everytime but now I can stay on 12+ hours still haven't got banned I'm just curious if infernous has a bo2 bypass. Thanks

Sailor V

Sailor V

Champion of Justice
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys I was just wondering if The new update Infernous 17489 has a bo2 bypass? I have a bo2 bypass already on my xbox but when I was using Xenon Offline Files My bo2 accounts would only last like 2 hours and I would have to make a new one everytime but now I can stay on 12+ hours still haven't got banned I'm just curious if infernous has a bo2 bypass. Thanks
You said you already had a bypass, maybe its the update.

Upvote 0
Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Infernus files, as far as I know, are bypass free.

Upvote 0
ChillenMods

ChillenMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No offline files have any bypasses. XeNoN was the first one to make the mistake to include a bypass. If it were included, it would be invalid because BO2 is on TU18. If you already have a working bypass then this isn't valid to you.

Upvote 0
BC2Fast

BC2Fast

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1: Infernus is a server, no offline files.
2: It has a bo2 bypass thats supposed to still work but i'd stick with evade.

Upvote 0
Jyroh

Jyroh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok i was just wondering thanks for the replies ive been online for a max 24 hours still no ban :smile: with Xenon i was lasting max 2 hours with the same bypass YAY...:smile:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register