Infectus Chip?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Anubis, Aug 1, 2009 with 6 replies and 396 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anubis

Anubis Information Technician - PCMasterRace Premium

Ratings:
    Hey guys, umm im not banned yet but i was just wondering if anyone knows how to unban consoles that are willing to sell me a chip or some kind of service to unban my console. Again my console isnt banned but i have a feeling it will soon so just incase i want to know the right guy to get the job done.

2. ODST DUTCH

ODST DUTCH Banned

Ratings:
  3. OP
    Anubis

Ratings:
    Yea..i could have did that but i didnt because i wanted to know if it was cheaper to do here because most people i know here have the cheapest prices for most stuff...

4. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    The amount of work needed to unban it would probably make someone charge you alot. Also if you have a hdmi 360 then you won't be getting unbanned. Just buy a new 360 if you get banned and sell the old banned one.

5. OP
    Anubis

Ratings:
    Ok...just wondering thanks. So it would be cheaper to buy a new 360. Also will i be able to keep my harddrive? Or is that banned or something. haha i sound like a nubz0r

6. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    You would probably spend around the same amount of money buying the chip getting it installed and and having someone unban it. I would go with buying a new 360. Your harddrive is fine. Only console is banned.

7. Abolfazl

Abolfazl Contributor

Ratings:
    Just buy a new mobo and swap the dvd drives.