• Thread starter M83
  • Start date
  • Views 1,649
M83

M83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has there been a tutorial on how to get infections online? Because whenever I try and infect myself and I try and join my JTAGs system link I get an error saying Different Server 1.1... Can anybody tell me why this is happening?

Also, sort of off topic question but why do you need all these files..

default.xexp
default_mp.xex
default_mp.xexp
ff.config
patch.ff
patch_hamburg.ff
patch_mp.ff
Patch_mp_lambeth.ff
patch_mp_underground.ff
patch_paris_ac130.ff
patch_prague_escape.ff
patch_rescue_2.ff
patch_so_assassin_payback.ff
patch_sp_intro.ff
patch_sp_ny_manhattan.ff
patch_sp_payback.ff
patch_specialops.ff
patch_survival.ff
patch_ui.ff
patch_ui_mp.ff

S

SuperUberHax0r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you new to mods/jtags?
No theres no infections probably wont be any,
Those are the files updated in the TU

Monopolyman

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol, you could (haven't palyed Mw3 lately b/c it blows) have infections. I would infect people all the time. You could also do it online... Just thought I should mention that.

M83

M83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

no im not new at all to mods/Jtags I made my JTAG like about 2 years ago.. im just new to MW3 modding because I sorta took a break for a while and it seems like MW3 is definitely different then any other call of duty ive ever tried to mod

S

SuperUberHax0r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You think you cAn infect yourself? Ok do it

And yes OP its quite different, were unAble to create any sort of patch for it to infect ourselves because we havent decrypted it yet... RTCoD is semi infections, we can change dvars in real time (infections) but you cannot connect with retail at the moment

L

LM x EMINEM

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
You think you cAn infect yourself? Ok do it And yes OP its quite different, were unAble to create any sort of patch for it to infect ourselves because we havent decrypted it yet... RTCoD is semi infections, we can change dvars in real time (infections) but you cannot connect with retail at the moment
Sooooo how is there superspeed lobies?
RTCoD allows in game dvar editing not semi infections (some infections are host only)
And also "were unAble to create any sort of patch for it to infect ourselves because we havent decrypted it yet" lol you mean You havent decypted it yet its alot of mp mods just not released and we edit patches not make them
:frantics:

Has there been a tutorial on how to get infections online? Because whenever I try and infect myself and I try and join my JTAGs system link I get an error saying Different Server 1.1... Can anybody tell me why this is happening?

Also, sort of off topic question but why do you need all these files..

default.xexp
default_mp.xex
default_mp.xexp
ff.config
patch.ff
patch_hamburg.ff
patch_mp.ff
Patch_mp_lambeth.ff
patch_mp_underground.ff
patch_paris_ac130.ff
patch_prague_escape.ff
patch_rescue_2.ff
patch_so_assassin_payback.ff
patch_sp_intro.ff
patch_sp_ny_manhattan.ff
patch_sp_payback.ff
patch_specialops.ff
patch_survival.ff
patch_ui.ff
patch_ui_mp.ff
Im guessing that those are the title update files and you need them to update the game so if there ever was an xex that allows .ff modding you could have the newest server update with your retail but im also guessing that they learned from mw2 and put some kind of check to make sure a retail cant join games with modified .ff or .cfgs so hopefully some xp dvar or something can be executed from the xex while an jtags online

W

wesleyy93

Reaction score
Sin$
YES there will be infections you no nothing EVERY CONSOLE GAME IS MODABLE even after patches YOU JUST NEED TO FIND THEM (JTAG) ONCE A MW3 ff editor has been made we(I) can make patches up2date with the latest TU for both jtag-retail then infect the old method by joining then leaving OR finding new ways

LuPo

LuPo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
YES there will be infections you no nothing EVERY CONSOLE GAME IS MODABLE even after patches YOU JUST NEED TO FIND THEM (JTAG) ONCE A MW3 ff editor has been made we(I) can make patches up2date with the latest TU for both jtag-retail then infect the old method by joining then leaving OR finding new ways

Although you are right about games being modifiable, I doubt anyone anytime soon is going to release a .ff editor, this time round it is a bit more difficult. And to be honest, I doubt even if one is made infections will work I can't really go into detail but the server does a "Match" on what you're running and if it is not correct you won't be able to play. :3

Top Bottom
Login
Register