Solved Infections patched question

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Healthz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I looked at the stickied thread and there are infections that are not patched that i tried and are not working must be my patch curious if these work for anyone else. Such as super turtle beaches and see names through walls

N

nagshay1818

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, the mod who started the thread does not update it regularly, nor pay regard to the reports left.

Most of the perk mods still work except Super Turtle beach (Sitrep Pro). Carepackages can still be modded. Stretch armstrong still works. Names through walls. Here's what I'm running.

self setClientDvar( "perk_weapSpreadMultiplier", "0.001"); \\ + Crosshairs
self setClientDvar( "cg_drawfps", "1"); \\ Show fps and host
self setClientDvar( "player_useRadius", "9999"); \\ Stretch Armstrong (pick up CP and weapons from far away
self setClientDvar( "perk_explosiveDamage", "9999"); \\ More powerful Danger Close
self setClientDvar( "bg_bulletExplDmgFactor", "3"); \\ Slightly better Chopper Gunner
self setClientDvar( "cg_enemyNameFadeOut" , "900000"); \\ Names through wall
self setClientDvar( "cg_enemyNameFadeIn" , "0");
self setClientDvar( "cg_drawThroughWalls" , "1");
self setclientdvar( "drawLagometer", "1"); \\ Lag meter
self setclientDvar( "scr_deleteexplosivesonspawn", "0"); \\ Claymores and C4 stay after death
self setClientDvar( "scr_maxPerPlayerExplosives", "9999"); \\ Set up to 9999 Claymores and C4

Upvote 0
FG MURDER

FG MURDER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, the mod who started the thread does not update it regularly, nor pay regard to the reports left.

Most of the perk mods still work except Super Turtle beach (Sitrep Pro). Carepackages can still be modded. Stretch armstrong still works. Names through walls. Here's what I'm running.

self setClientDvar( "perk_weapSpreadMultiplier", "0.001"); \\ + Crosshairs
self setClientDvar( "cg_drawfps", "1"); \\ Show fps and host
self setClientDvar( "player_useRadius", "9999"); \\ Stretch Armstrong (pick up CP and weapons from far away
self setClientDvar( "perk_explosiveDamage", "9999"); \\ More powerful Danger Close
self setClientDvar( "bg_bulletExplDmgFactor", "3"); \\ Slightly better Chopper Gunner
self setClientDvar( "cg_enemyNameFadeOut" , "900000"); \\ Names through wall
self setClientDvar( "cg_enemyNameFadeIn" , "0");
self setClientDvar( "cg_drawThroughWalls" , "1");
self setclientdvar( "drawLagometer", "1"); \\ Lag meter
self setclientDvar( "scr_deleteexplosivesonspawn", "0"); \\ Claymores and C4 stay after death
self setClientDvar( "scr_maxPerPlayerExplosives", "9999"); \\ Set up to 9999 Claymores and C4

Can you still get the nuke in private mathces to work?

Upvote 0
N

nagshay1818

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you still get the nuke in private mathces to work?

You can get all infections in private match as long as you go straight from the lobby into a private match. Aimbot, red boxes, UAV all still work straight out of the lobby. They disappear right when you go into a pub match.

But if you're referring to the nuke in care packages, I'm pretty sure it still works straight out of a lobby in a private match.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register