What's new

Discussion Infections are gone!

• Thread starter Stradale
  • Start date
  • Views 6,120
S

Stradale

Reaction score
Treyarch has removed theater mode from the Xbox version of bo2. It is still there but nothing will load. All of the SnD and TDM matches I have played have been normal!
Of course there could still be RGH users still online but most of the hacked lobbies were done by kids using theater mode infections

L

Lucky

Premium
Reaction score
Wack. This games so old, I’m about to buy some ninja time and destroy every lobby I get in to

S

Stradale

Reaction score
Lmfao have fun with your 3 day token buddy

I

ItsBurn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah. It’s sad their back. As someone with a RGH I just use forcehost and kick th people with the offhost aimbot and actually RGH users so I can have fun in legit games.

P

Pain Killers

Reaction score
treyarch does not care about black ops 2 a company's focus is forward thinking they will not attempt to fix it because there is no benefit from it they made their profit from the game and now its over it's done sadly that's how it is nowadays

V

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Reaction score
I cant believe this thread exists on this site, how the generations have changed.

Wack. This games so old, I’m about to buy some ninja time and destroy every lobby I get in to
Good on you homie, I like seeing that ****.

L

Lucky

Premium
Reaction score
I cant believe this thread exists on this site, how the generations have changed.

Good on you homie, I like seeing that ****.
The infections came back shortly after this thread was made - it seemed that whatever 3arc uses to host their theater mode was down at that time... Don't ask me how I remember but I remember this thread with a slight sadness thinking 3arc actually fixed their game for once.
BO2 lobbies from my experience are filled with us long time lovers of mod menus.

E

Extinct

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I remember when this happened I was tryna look through old theater mode clips.

Top Bottom