What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Infecting Summerbass V2 | 10/25/2017 | 5:45PM to 8:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
iDeity

iDeity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

GT: My Names Klurf (If I'm not online here, check Denizen XeX)
(message me anything and then join me off of that. I do not invite. Join me when you see me in a pre-game lobby. I typically stay in pre-game lobbies for 3-4 minutes before starting the infection. If you missed it, no worries! The pre-game lobby will be open again soon.)

PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.
First, join my lobby to grab the checkerboard map infection. Take that to splitscreen, and launch the game. You'll be auto-kicked from it. Return to online, and then your clan tag should be [@P1]. Rejoin me and wait until I start the game. When the game loads, /DO NOT SPAWN IN/. Wait for the game to restart. Once it does, you will be kicked shortly, and you will have the menu. Things such as clan tag colors/mods will not work unless you turn off Cheat Protection in the menu.

Controls: Back to open the menu, DPAD Up/Down to scroll up and down, X to select, and B to go back / close the menu.

Note
: If you find you're crashing a lot, try to avoid turning off Cheat Protection. I've had bad experiences with this being off.

Please also consider mentioning I'm legit after you've been infected! It helps out my reputation here. :smile:

Also, please don't invite me to parties or chats, as I don't have a mic. Message me if you have a question.

Last edited:
I

iLuv TEDDYs Oo

Reaction score
Sin$
Invite me GT iLuV TEDDY'S Oo I sent you a message but says your offline

iDeity

iDeity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Script runtime error - will be back in about 4 minutes to those I was infecting.

iDeity

iDeity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Script runtime error (2) - I'm awfully sick of how often this crashes.

iDeity

iDeity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never got it
yeah please be patient with me as this r2r infection menu really enjoys crashing. if you didnt get it just watch out for me getting back into a pre game lobby.

iDeity

iDeity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
undefined is not a field object.. undefined is not an array index.. man I should have practiced with this more before I started an infection thread. If anyone can help try and figure out why I'm getting console errors, that'd be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register