Solved Infamous down

• Thread starter Boom bam50
  • Start date
  • Views 11,562
B

Boom bam50

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if the mod menu infamous is down because I just came back from vacation and I cannot access their site.

B

Bellesang

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if the mod menu infamous is down because I just came back from vacation and I cannot access their site.

The menu was pulled down for an update and what we believe is legal things. The site was up briefly but went back down. We think this was legal action from Take2/R*

When the site was up briefly the dev's stated they are working on getting the menu running and safe even if the site is down. The updates will pushed to the launcher. I know they fixed the Social Club version but it was still not working for some. They are working on the steam version.

So right now just have to wait out when they get it working. The Discord was shut down by Discord themselves. I know these guys are working hard to get it running again. With the update that happened last week, as usual they pulled the MM down to make adjustments with new update.

there is a reddit post we have been commenting on trying to keep some in the know with info a few of us have found here and there but I can post links because I just signed up for this site to respond. The thread title is: "Anyone know what happened infamous mod menu?" under Gta modding subreddit.

Upvote 0
C

conkerislegit

Reaction score
Sin$
The menu was pulled down for an update and what we believe is legal things. The site was up briefly but went back down. We think this was legal action from Take2/R*

When the site was up briefly the dev's stated they are working on getting the menu running and safe even if the site is down. The updates will pushed to the launcher. I know they fixed the Social Club version but it was still not working for some. They are working on the steam version.

So right now just have to wait out when they get it working. The Discord was shut down by Discord themselves. I know these guys are working hard to get it running again. With the update that happened last week, as usual they pulled the MM down to make adjustments with new update.

there is a reddit post we have been commenting on trying to keep some in the know with info a few of us have found here and there but I can post links because I just signed up for this site to respond. The thread title is: "Anyone know what happened infamous mod menu?" under Gta modding subreddit.

Thanks for the detailed response Bellesang. Do you know for sure if the menu is ready to go as of now? I’m just wary to open and try and use it in case something goes wrong.

Upvote 0
B

Bellesang

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the detailed response Bellesang. Do you know for sure if the menu is ready to go as of now? I’m just wary to open and try and use it in case something goes wrong.

I ran it yesterday and everything was smooth. It is important to note that you need open launcher before GTA, hit login so it pulls the update if there is one. Then you need to close it after it relaunches with update applied. Then you can load story mode and relaunch, once confirmed then go online as usual. It will not update if gta is open first and you have to hit login vs Launch to get any updates. As a general habit, I do that every time before I use it. Once launched, it should be v2.5.5.13 in the menu window in game.

Upvote 0
C

conkerislegit

Reaction score
Sin$
I ran it yesterday and everything was smooth. It is important to note that you need open launcher before GTA, hit login so it pulls the update if there is one. Then you need to close it after it relaunches with update applied. Then you can load story mode and relaunch, once confirmed then go online as usual. It will not update if gta is open first and you have to hit login vs Launch to get any updates. As a general habit, I do that every time before I use it. Once launched, it should be v2.5.5.13 in the menu window in game.

Again, thanks a lot, Bellesang. You're about the only person I can find that is actually giving really good info. I couldn't, for the life of me, find any info about Infamous anywhere these past few days. I think they bought a new domain (infamous dot one) but they haven't opened access to it yet, unless it's an older domain that I happened to run across in Google. And, thanks for the tip on how to open it a safe way. I usually opened it while already in Story Mode. Probably wasn't a good idea of mine.

I know some others who have this menu as well so if they have any questions, I'll just point them to you, on here.

Upvote 0
X

xpl0d

Reaction score
Sin$
Could any of you possibly send me a link for the infamous launcher please? I deleted it and now cannot download it anymore. I am a premium user.. Thanks!

Upvote 0
M

Miles23

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey so i downloaded the most recent premium menu and i am having some trouble downloading/loading the menu into the game.. can someone give like detailed instructions on once i downloaded the menu to loading it into the game.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register