https://www.youtube.com/user/FreightTrainWTF

LoSt GliTches:
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaNImLoSt

Requirments:
Mobile Operations Center with car storage
Car you want to dup (ELEGY RETRO)
A Street Car

Steps:
(Park YOUR moc next to your bunker and make sure you get the entrance animation)

1. Call out your MOC...and make sure it is empty with no car stored inside.

2. Call out the car that you want to duplicate.

2. Grab a street car and pull behind MOC.
==================================================
First Method

Press right dpad to enter MOC ...then get the"black disconnect alert screen"(see below)

Xbox Users:
Pull your power cord , disconnect batteries or,
Hit the sync button , wait like a half a second then hit right dpad

PS4 USERS :

Press right dpad then Use a paper clip and push in your reset button to get alert.

PC users:

You can hit W an directly hit ALT+F4 , then cancel to get alert.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seccond Method

Join a friend , as soon as you see the "Getting session details"
Hit right dpad, if timing is correct you will be left standing on foot

4. Once you have done this , you should spawn outside on foot

(If you spawn in MOC , you must call out the car you want to duplicate again ,
blow up street car ,then grab another one. I recommend owning a garage nearby)

5. At this point open your interaction menu and return MOC to bunker.

6. Now jump into the car that you called out to dup. (car will have weird steering)

7. Drive in your Bunker, you will end up spawning inside MOC instead.

Simply get back into car and drive out of MOC , then drive back in to save.
(If you cannot enter MOC - go to a new session)

all done.

GC2F Tested - Nothing as of yet.

Last edited:
T

ToxicKillerFun

Reaction score
can confirm this glitch is a waste of time n dont work well

Last edited:
B

BlackOpsII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What session are we using for this?

F

FanaticDelta97

Reaction score
When i drive out it keeps loading ?

B

BlackOpsII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it won't let me enter bunker?

F

FanaticDelta97

Reaction score
Got it , now i wanna sell it and it says it needs to be worth 50.000?

T

ToxicKillerFun

Reaction score
this glitch is aids on xbox been trying to hit the glitch for 1 hour hour only manged to dupe it once so useless if you get glitched out you have to restart your entire console this is ****

C

Camke

Reaction score
I'm on PC and everytime I hit e and alt+f4 whilst in a street vehicle with an empty MOC, i end up in the MOC without the street car. I try to proceed with the glitch but it doesnt work. I used autohotkey, tried 45 ms, 50 ms, 30 ms, 85 ms, 100 ms, no result.

T

Typhoon19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
'Incredibly easy'.....Definately not for me.

Yeah F this glitch. Tried an hour, tried various ways many many times. Always get spawned inside the moc. No offense to op but i hate these clickbaity thread titles saying incredibly easy when it isnt for many.

Last edited:
D

Dirty Glitchez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay I know you said any vehicle although I assume you meant any personal vehicles. Is there a way of making this work with warstock vehicles like the oppressor? Just drive the oppressor into your bunker then see what happens or would your have to change the bay back to vehicle and weapon before driving into the bunker? 

And before anyone says this is useless I would like to have a 10 car garage full of oppressors without having to spend like 20mil so to me, it's not.

L

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Okay I know you said any vehicle although I assume you meant any personal vehicles. Is there a way of making this work with warstock vehicles like the oppressor? Just drive the oppressor into your bunker then see what happens or would your have to change the bay back to vehicle and weapon before driving into the bunker? 

And before anyone says this is useless I would like to have a 10 car garage full of oppressors without having to spend like 20mil so to me, it's not.
they should still dup

N

no_sins4u

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can ps4 users help me out im stuck at resetting the controller part it takes 5 seconds to reset and i spawn inside before it resets

T

Typhoon19

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha after hitting it once in over an hour, tried driving car to bunker but i keep falling under the map, i cant drive or do anything. It just repeatedly gets spawned a couple meters above the ground then freefalls for minutes. Then you can drive again for a couple meters until it repeats itself. Probably my most aggravating, time consuming car glitch. Think im gonna quit now not sure if i can even dupe the current one it keeps freefalling.Really wish it was easy.

C

Camke

Reaction score
Lol the one time i actually hit it, im 12 km away from my bunker, i drive all the way there in the glitched out car, drive in the bunker, end up in MOC, then as soon as i try to drive out I get stuck on an infinite loading screen. lol

M

MacSTUFF1

Reaction score
I tried this on pc ! i can not enter the Bunker in this glitch! But all steps before are possible like in this video

M

MW68uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is incredibly easy on Xbox if you use the "join friend" method, many thanks to the OP

N

nightshot

Reaction score
Hit it first time on Xbox using the pull power cord method.

K

Kushempeng

Reaction score
Tried 3 times. hit it 3 times. On xbox 1 using power cord method. Duped an Elegy Custom, Sultan Custom and Oppressor. Ty LG.
Signed up just to say how easy it is.

Top Bottom