Patched Incredibly Easy Solo AFK RP Glitch - Patch 1.41

• Thread starter LoSt Glitches
  • Start date
  • Views 9,059
L

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok Everybody ...This is an incredibly easy Solo A.F.K. RP Glitch for you to do... you gain about 200 rp every minute...
96,000 RP every 8 hours

To start off I recommend doing the "Never Get Kicked Glitch"
Im also using Rubber bands to keep my A/X button down and to
keep my right joystick pushed over to keep my screen moving to keep from getting kicked
Also plug your controller directly into your console and go offline.

Steps for "Never get kicked":

1. Stand in place in session hit your home button and wait to be kicked, should take 3 minutes.

2. Once on the kicked alert screen , join a friend.

3. After you join a friend and get session details alert ,decline that alert, it should say "Quitting Session".

4. Once it loads you into Single player hit options menu and choose an invite only session.

Once you load in you should never be kicked for idling.

Steps for RP Glitch:

1. Call out your Buzzard OR Hydra, Turn off your homing missles so you dont lock on anything,
Start shooting to gain stars.

2. Land on top of a low building, I recommend the building in Little Seoul,
Where they always have the "Stand Your Ground" with motorcycle club.
Call Lester and remove stars first if you have more then 2.

3. Tape down or use a rubber band to hold your joystick to the left or right and hold down your A/X button.
so you are constantly shooting your missles at the building next to you.

You will constantly receive 2 stars over and over again and you will never be kicked.

From "GTAthrowgrenades":
If you don't have a rubber band that's tight enough to keep X held down firmly,
you can put a few coins (like dimes or pennies) stacked between your rubber band and X
(to increase the pressure placed on X).

Founder FreighTrainWTF
https://www.youtube.com/user/FreightTrainWTF

Last edited:
R

Rockstar Dev

Reaction score
finally a solo Afk glitch and it worked 4 me thanks

EDIT: I came back to check and the wanted level doesn't go away I got only 5k rp

Last edited:
M

MONEYGLITCHGOD

Banned
Reaction score
I let you know the beat rp for the rookies. CEO crates level you up faster than anything. Fastest rp in the game other than adversary double rp.

B

beefclinton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cuz I can earn rp while I'm asleep. Taking a dump. While I'm at school. Getting laid. Ya know the things people do instead of sitting in front of a tv all day

Can this glitch be done 24 hours?

M

MONEYGLITCHGOD

Banned
Reaction score
It could be done for 1000,hours. Or at least till a game update comes. Ahit you could maybe even do it till GTA 6 comes out. You would be probably level 300 in only two years. What a glich. But becarful because the ps4 running to long with an app running gets very hot and will catch fire. So this glich may cause loss of ps4. Your home and possessions. And also human life. But at least u leveled up fraudulently in a video game where you level up doing anything in it any way

L

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i havent tested 24 hrs ...but im guessing yea...as long as your offline and your controller is plugged in so it doesnt go dead

T

throwaway420

Reaction score
Question in general, why must you do the no idling glitch, i thought if you shoot missiles you're not idling

T

throwaway420

Reaction score
Missiles only work for a day or two. So if you want to level up at least 20 levels you'll have to afk for at least 64000 hours. So make sure to do this glitch to it entirety
so how do i afk this? or you talking about a day in real life?

X

XitsShane

Reaction score
Wen i do the never get kicked glitch i join a freind but the game doesnt get session details just kicks streight to story

U

Unbiddenboat106

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long was this tested for? I did it for about 45min then my 2 star turned to 3 star which means police helicopters started coming in.

L

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Question in general, why must you do the no idling glitch, i thought if you shoot missiles you're not idling
its a just in case thing...everything combined helps....
1. kick glitch
2. missles
3. joystick rubberband 
How long was this tested for? I did it for about 45min then my 2 star turned to 3 star which means police helicopters started coming in.
most i tested was 5 hours...while i took a nap

B

bluefrog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I let you know the beat rp for the rookies. CEO crates level you up faster than anything. Fastest rp in the game other than adversary double rp.
Yeah I did crates for only about 3 weeks? went up like 40 levels from 440 to 480, kinda ridiculous how much RP they give.

V

Vurnality

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will u need to play business staff when doing this in invite only?

T

The Witch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you invite your friend to afk with you, you could possible get the CEO close by bonus +200 RP and driving your CEO around bonus +400 RP(?) and maybe even the payment overtime while being part of CEO(not 100% sure how this works). If u dont get RP while passanger, then simply get your own buzzard and nearby in the CEO ring.

N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
I have a question, I can put rubber on joystick but hard to hold X, what I should do with hold X?

B

bremalo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you invite your friend to afk with you, you could possible get the CEO close by bonus +200 RP and driving your CEO around bonus +400 RP(?) and maybe even the payment overtime while being part of CEO(not 100% sure how this works). If u dont get RP while passanger, then simply get your own buzzard and nearby in the CEO ring.

Will be doing this for sure with the 2x associate bonus :smile:

D

DOS_floppy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not too sure if this is even worth it given the amount of RP you earn per hour. But I guess a solo RP glitch is better than no solo RP glitch...

Actually, the no kick from lobby method is cooler than the AFK RP part. As far as the second RP method mentioned in the video, I would rather just play the game as intended to earn the RP rather than repetitively joining a mission. Good find, however.:thumbsup: 
Will be doing this for sure with the 2x associate bonus :smile:

THIS!!! Both in combination with each other would definitely, without a doubt be worth it.

Last edited:
X

XGtAbOsSX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
latest

use this building. go to the top where you can go inside. we use this building for CEO mission "Most Wanted" go to the top floor that is open for you to get in. the barriers of the top floor have netting all around them. the choppers can not get to you up here as well as the police.

Top Bottom