• Views 5,650
Hulk

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Trifecta Odysseus' Summit MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
... I don't know how to say this, but I was just raped...
0_0.jpg
Not the best pic but it let me take it in 3rd person lol
Atleast he dropped me $100,00 for my pains..
That picture is pretty hilarious. You got butt raped by a n*** dancer. :hilarious:
That's crazy that it let you take a picture in third person. :woot::wideyed:

Zacky MT

Zacky MT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Am I lucky to have never encountered a modder at all or any of his exploits? The only thing I can remember is my jet losing control while i am in the sky and every one else gets teleported to the ocean. That only happened to me once. I am just a anti modder beast I guess. Them modders thirsty for me.

Do ne

Do ne

I don't even. Wait, what?
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought I was the only one. Nearly every session I've been in lately had at least one guy using godmode. And I'm always getting unknown network errors.

Same here. And btw i though i was the only one who got those unknown network errors. So annoying when trying to have some fun.
The worst thing though is those godmode ****s. In every single session.

Paulii101

Paulii101

Learn from your mistakes.
Reaction score
Sin$
... I don't know how to say this, but I was just raped...
0_0.jpg
Not the best pic but it let me take it in 3rd person lol
Atleast he dropped me $100,00 for my pains..

Sorry to burst your bubble mate but forcing player animations/tasks has been patched for a while now!
The only way you can be "raped" is if your character is standing straight up, whilst the other guy is thrusting. This photo is very Old and/or you's are both modders!!!

The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah mate this is an old thread..

ybnice

ybnice

Weeds <3
Reaction score
Sin$
I have to agree with this, there are a lot of modders on besides myself, but not only on GTA, there have been a lot in bo2 as well, at least that's what I've been noticing

Korra

Korra

Yip Yip
Reaction score
Sin$
I have to agree with this, there are a lot of modders on besides myself, but not only on GTA, there have been a lot in bo2 as well, at least that's what I've been noticing
Well no one really cares as much now imo. The consoles are ancient, and there is really nothing they can do to prevent hackers.

Flying Scotsman

Flying Scotsman

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Very weird. I've never actually seen a modder on GTA Online since Tuneables.

Since I jailbroke my PS3, I'm the one mainly doing the modding (but on the sly; no obvious ones like prop spawning or god mode).

Also playing on EU lobbies which might affect it (heard through the grapevine that this is more of a problem in US lobbies).

Isnemid

Isnemid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Very weird. I've never actually seen a modder on GTA Online since Tuneables.

Since I jailbroke my PS3, I'm the one mainly doing the modding (but on the sly; no obvious ones like prop spawning or god mode).

Also playing on EU lobbies which might affect it (heard through the grapevine that this is more of a problem in US lobbies).

I see them often, even now everyone is so secret about the bypass.
Just look at the player list and the gamerpicture of an astronaut/jezus/superman will give it away easy.
Im not gone give away more because i respect the "not so obvious" modders
Not every modder is blowing everyone up so u can't spot them easy is u dont now how to find them.

Top Bottom
Login
Register