What's new

Discussion Increase Sniper Damage Petition!

• Thread starter Kevin Caution
  • Start date
  • Views 373
K

Kevin Caution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUY60BS104Y&feature=sub]YouTube - Sniper Petition. IMPORTANT - already 8.4k signatures[/ame]

P

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Reaction score
Did you post this same thread before? Cause that exact video has already been posted not too long ago.

K

Kevin Caution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no, i just saw the video on youtube like ten minutes ago, and decided to post it. i've never seen it on here.

K

Kevin Caution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok, well then do whatever you want with this post. but i, and over 15k people think this is a big deal

B

BoJangles00

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Why fix something that isn't broken? And 99% chance they will do nothing.

K

Kevin Caution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They fixed the shotguns... they weren't "broken" and actually grizzZZ is talking to IW about it

T

TozeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
x1sHotGeTkIlLeDx said:
They fixed the shotguns... they weren't "broken" and actually grizzZZ is talking to IW about it

Lol a youtube star talks to IW about it ? proof or gtfo

K

Kevin Caution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
grizzZZ isn't a youtube star actually. and i'm pretty sure that optic wouldn't put their sponsors and fans on the line to lie to the public about it. so you... GTFO!

T

TozeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
x1sHotGeTkIlLeDx said:
grizzZZ isn't a youtube star actually. and i'm pretty sure that optic wouldn't put their sponsors and fans on the line to lie to the public about it. so you... GTFO!

How do you know about him? Oh right because hes a star on youtube.

= Youtube Star

all i'm saying is that grizz alone isn't going to change anyone's mind

K

Kevin Caution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why do you think theres a petition that over 15,000 people have signed? okay, your dumb, stop posting

T

TozeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
x1sHotGeTkIlLeDx said:
why do you think theres a petition that over 15,000 people have signed? okay, your dumb, stop posting

That has no relevance to my post

K

Kevin Caution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it does actually. you said how is grizzzz going to do it alone... he's backed with over 15,000 people

T

TozeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
x1sHotGeTkIlLeDx said:
it does actually. you said how is grizzzz going to do it alone... he's backed with over 15,000 people

not to my previous it doesn't

B

BoJangles00

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
x1sHotGeTkIlLeDx said:

x1sHotGeTkIlLeDx said:

Why do you think they should make it one hit kills? Because you fail so much that you always shoot them in the limbs instead of chest/head? Having a petition doesn't prove much, just that there are 15,000 idiots you can't get kills. (Most likely under the age of 12). There is nothing wrong with them. And yes, the models were broken, the sniper however, is not.

N

Nouser

Getting There
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure 1 shot to the head kills someone. Try it out in public sometime. :x3:

S

struders

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree should be one shot kill. Its so annoying when you 360 quick scope them and all you see is a hit marker so not fun :frown:

Or even an normal quick scope does not always get one shot but thats my view take it how you want :thumbup:

Top Bottom