What's new

Discovery Incomplete Way To Merge Upgrades (+Benny's) Onto Almost ANY Car *NEED HELP*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrthankuvrymuch

Mrthankuvrymuch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend Edub_1234 and I discovered a way to merge all upgrades (yes, Benny's, modded paints, Yanktons, etc. as well) onto almost any car in the game. There are a few exceptions, but that would be too much to explain here. The point is, we need to be able to either save the vehicle in the race itself OR be able to transfer the vehicle into a freemode session from a transform race (NO GTA because it MUST be a transform race). If someone has a working method to do either of these things, help would be very much appreciated, as this is a great alternative to an SP2MP for modded cars, thank you.

If you need proof, request any car to be modified and I'll try to create that car. Remember, there ARE exceptions.

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
do you choose a car that has benny's or
yanktons in the car select screen of the transform race?

sweedy

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Funnily enough the best way to get it out would be to be spmp, which would negate the need for the glitch.

O

OgamiTheFckinBird

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll test some stuff and see if i can find anything

Edub_1234

Edub_1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do you choose a car that has benny's or
yanktons in the car select screen of the transform race?

Its pretty much any car with very little exceptions.

If u need help to save them message me

We'll keep you in mind, thanks.

Funnily enough the best way to get it out would be to be spmp, which would negate the need for the glitch.

Yeah but theres a prologue boot in effect right? So this is the closest we have to modded cars. Just one big barrier to jump.

M

MarloweXMarleyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I remember this.. We used to do thisbyrs ago when pulling cars from a race for different textured paint... Like worn and crew matte, etc.. Really easy to do.. Good luck on actually pulling 1 out tho..ill look into once off work

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I know exactly what he is doing. He is in TP and simply drives through a transform back checkpoint lol. There he gets a different vehicle with all the options of the start car. :tongue:

We found this the day transform races were introduced... :whistle:

Well to make things short u can't get any of the new vehicles that came with the last update. So it's kind of worthless since every car before is already out modded...

To explain a bit more. Yes u get a different cars but always in the same pattern. Let's say the category u picked for the race has 5 non DLC cars and u drive through a transform back checkpoint u will get the start car -5 cars in the list of all available cars for the category. So yes u can influence what car u get but very limited and since it's always -X and the new interesting cars are at the end of the list u can't get any of them...

And getting the car out of the race isn't that easy too...

J

Jc80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone find a way to get the car out of the race? I haven't yet myself

Yxnxs

Yxnxs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why
Yup. Switch to any SP character and drive it into their four car garage in the race. Then when you quit the race you can pull it out and dupe a copy. I used Trevor because his place next to Mors Mutual was closest to where my transform race was set, but it will work the same on Michael or Franklyn. If you want more than one copy, you can respawn by holding triangle and keep driving it in (up to four copies). That way if it falls through the map when you try to dupe it, you can just get another one without failing the glitch and having to swap characters. This gives you less risk of getting stuck in the animation when trying to store the car.
You need to remove this ASAP because you know you didn’t find it. You’re leaking other peoples steps.

K

kerode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
any idea if this will this work with mission vehicles as well?

Last edited:
Red870111

Red870111

Red8701
Reaction score
Sin$
How do you swap to sp while in a race and still be in a race I’m lost

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

GTA_ONLINE_ONLY

HELL NOO
Reaction score
Sin$
About 19 ounces or so. :roflmao::roflmao:
hahah
it'll see ya through the week anyways:biggrin: just in time for yet another tp leak ehh lol
i give it a week max and these dog's who sell other peoples finds will be lurking like vultures..

Red870111

Red870111

Red8701
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s a way to do this with out TP I found out a way now need to find away to get car out of race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register