What's new

Discussion In Regards to MP

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Diamonds Are Forever
Reaction score
In case you all didn't realize the game just came out 2 days ago. No amount of in house beta can prepare them to get everything 100% correct on the first day. We all know there are some guns that are over powered, and there are plenty of people having trouble getting people to die with less then 10 shots, me included. This game has a lot of potential, but it just came out. We aren't dealing with IW anymore. Treyarch will listen to the community and do the best they can to satisfy the community. It's going to take a couple of updates to get everything as perfect as possible.

For those who complain about lag, hit detection and number of shots to kill: The servers are not "fully" operational yet. They are still at Defcon 4. Give them time to stabilize and fine tune the game.

Taken 11/15/2012 at 1:57 p.m. CST
Status.png

My point is, I know a lot of people are upset at the time. Give some time for everything to adapt. The complaints will not help anything but frustrate you more. I my self, am sticking with Treyarch for a couple of weeks to get everything worked out. I have faith in them. If they let me down, then I will simply find something else to play.

If you still feel that you need to complain, do it here- http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/black-ops-ii-complaint-thread.815458/

Frosty Teh Snowman

FR0ST3CI

Hated by many, loved by none.
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Very well spoken bro, I hope it gets through to people that this game can be the best COD it just needs time nothings perfect instantly.

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Reaction score
Very well spoken bro, I hope it gets through to people that this game can be the best COD it just needs time nothings perfect instantly.
Well said.
Thanks, guys. You would think that people who have been playing Call of Duty for around 6 years, would get it by now. But they let their bias opinions get in they way of logic.

Y

YoniTheSnipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty much sums up what I was thinking. Everyone is saying how the game sucks, but it's only been 2 days. Wait a couple weeks, and things will most likely be better.

A TryHard Gamer

A TryHard Gamer

The Based Apprentice
Reaction score
This is exactly the reason I haven't stopped playing as yet.

Xbox

Xbox

King of the Castle
Grizzled Veteran Grammar Nazi Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
I've had a lot of friends complain to me about certain things but I just keep telling them to chill out and give it time.

Z61

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Programmer Forum Addict Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
I myself hate the game in it's current state but I know it will improve so I'm keeping at it.

L

Lynx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said. Honestly this is most polished, balance COD to come out well ever in my opinion. People complain about anything nowadays.

The day before release people loved Ghost unlocking at lvl 55. The day of release people whining about not having ghost. I'm willing to bet as soon as the majority of people unlock ghost they will whine that it doesn't protect them from the UAV when they are crouching in a corner ADS at a doorway....

L

Lynx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well said. Honestly this is most polished, balance COD to come out well ever in my opinion. People complain about anything nowadays.

The day before release people loved Ghost unlocking at lvl 55. The day of release people whining about not having ghost. I'm willing to bet as soon as the majority of people unlock ghost they will whine that it doesn't protect them from the UAV when they are crouching in a corner ADS at a doorway....

Tricky

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Reaction score
I myself hate the game in it's current state but I know it will improve so I'm keeping at it.
Yeah, it pisses me off a LOT. But I understand that it has potential.

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score

I've took it through to my next prestige and it suits my playstyle perfectly, I'm always on the move. If I'm not thinking and staying still for whatever reason and I get caught out then that's my own problem.

Futile

Futile

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score

I've took it through to my next prestige and it suits my play style perfectly, I'm always on the move. If I'm not thinking and staying still for whatever reason and I get caught out then that's my own problem.

Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

IceCream Man
10th Anniversary Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Agreed bro I hate when people say the hit detection is terrible or there is massive lag. The game has been out for only 2 DAYS! Like relax yourself treyarch actually listens to the community unlike infinity ward. Just wait for a couple of updates and you will see a change in the game. The servers alone aren't really stabalized right now.

Soldier

Soldier

Reporting for duty, sir!
Legendary Veteran Free Hoster Forum Addict
Reaction score
I agree completely, it just gets annoying when someone can kill you in 2 shots and when you try and kill them you shoot 10 shots into them and no dice. Don't get me wrong i love the game it just gets annoying when that happens. I hope they fix it soon.

Top Bottom