• Thread starter Jwalker1994
  • Start date
  • Views 416
J

Jwalker1994

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys and girls,
Got a new jailbroken ps3 today, all i know is its 4.80 and im new at the whole modding thing.
Anychance someone could give me a direct link to download a mod menu for gta5? Also how to install if possible? Would be muchly appreciated. Want to start modding asap! :smile:

Last edited:
Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys and girls,
Got a new jailbroken ps3 today, all i know is its 4.80 and im new at the whole modding thing.
Anychance someone could give me a direct link to download a mod menu for gta5? Also how to install if possible? Would be muchly appreciated. Want to start modding asap! :smile:
Best menu will be Serendipty or LTS Mod menu. But Serendipty is better in my opinion, and I had experience will all the menu that were release for Rebug DEX and BLES. The menus are recommend they both are paid but worth the money.
http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/gta-5-scripts-plugins/

But to use those menus, your game GTA 5 must be BLES and you have to be on DEX. Their are tutorials to convert game region from BLUS to BLES and also tutorial convert from CEX to DEX. In order to convert to DEX from CEX must be on Rebug firmware.

Convert GTA 5 1.26 from BLUS to BLES:

Convert PS3 from CEX to DEX using Rebug toolbox:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/cex-to-dex-using-rebug-toolbox-no-idps.1386333/ 
Purge is for Xbox. He is asking for a Ps3 mod menu.
Pianist Prodigy Pianist Prodigy , got any menus that you recommend?
Thanks for the tag and I recommend two different menu that are good and paid menus too.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
amermstwntd2

amermstwntd2

PS3 GTA5 HOSTER
Reaction score
Sin$
Tesseract is a decent menu for free and also gnxs mod menu not bad for free either. I think you need to be on DEX BLES for both of those also.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register