Solved In Need of a Tester!

• Thread starter Awakening
  • Start date
  • Views 148
A

TTGAwakening

The Poxleitner
Reaction score
I've been trying to find somebody willing to test out my mods for me for a while now, and nobody seems to EVER reply on the testing thread, and I refuse to post there anymore. But anyways, I'm working on common and xbox360.rpf mods, and I know some of the things in the common freeze already. I just need somebody willing to stick around and be my tester until I can finally get everything working the way it's supposed to. In return, I'll put you in the credits when I release them, and, I dunno. . . I'll make you a loading screen too if you want one? c:

M

MAFIA L3G3NDS L

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been trying to find somebody willing to test out my mods for me for a while now, and nobody seems to EVER reply on the testing thread, and I refuse to post there anymore. But anyways, I'm working on common and xbox360.rpf mods, and I know some of the things in the common freeze already. I just need somebody willing to stick around and be my tester until I can finally get everything working the way it's supposed to. In return, I'll put you in the credits when I release them, and, I dunno. . . I'll make you a loading screen too if you want one? c:
ill test for you

A

TTGAwakening

The Poxleitner
Reaction score
Pick a number between one and ten?
ill test for you
Well, I'll go with you since it seems like that guy below you just signed up to 7's. But could you put a piece of paper with your username on it in front of your xK3y to show me that you have one? I'm not a very easily trusting person .-.

M

MadChild

work flow
Reaction score
Pick a number between one and ten?
Well, I'll go with you since it seems like that guy below you just signed up to 7's. But could you put a piece of paper with your username on it in front of your xK3y to show me that you have one? I'm not a very easily trusting person .-.
lol dude its not like your testing scripts, their not gonna run off with it don't be so close minded u needed a tester and now you have found 2

A

TTGAwakening

The Poxleitner
Reaction score
lol dude its not like your testing scripts, their not gonna run off with it don't be so close minded u needed a tester and now you have found 2
I didn't mean to put that, "Pick a number between one and ten?"
I was gonna put that, but then I seen the other guy just signed up to 7's and must've forgot to delete it. And still, I'm not very trusting, LOL .-.

Top Bottom