• Thread starter Dorney
  • Start date
  • Views 829
Dorney

Dorney

You Mad Bro
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I reached my limit of 10k vials for 4 hours so i need 500k and have 80k. I will give you 260k for every 10k of vials that you give me. My screen name is Im Dorney. Message me and say 7s or something and we will arrange a place to meet (preferably the G.E.). Thanks in advance.

Formulated

-Mods-

Livin' The Dream
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe he may be using Auto Vial Filler, making a decent profit?

joeprentice90

joeprentice90

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe he may be using Auto Vial Filler, making a decent profit?
Probably, people like me would rather just buy them filled and bot the time actually leveling. lol

Dorney

Dorney

You Mad Bro
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a suicide account that is botting 24/7 filling vials at ge, yes I am selling the filled but not all, I am in world 59 (mem) fletching if you want to sell me 10k I am at the south-west counter (SN = Im Dorney)

rich12313

rich12313

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a suicide account that is botting 24/7 filling vials at ge, yes I am selling the filled but not all, I am in world 59 (mem) fletching if you want to sell me 10k I am at the south-west counter (SN = Im Dorney)

Just out of curiosity what kinda profit do you get from that? in terms or vials/h and gp/h?

X

XxZziIiZzXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it is like 1-9 gp a vial but I dont really know the facts

Dorney

Dorney

You Mad Bro
Reaction score
Sin$
Just out of curiosity what kinda profit do you get from that? in terms or vials/h and gp/h?
To be honest i have no idea but for 500k vials it is 13mill and filled the 500k vials sell fro 19mill not much, time consuming but it is something to start with.

X

XxZziIiZzXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To be honest i have no idea but for 500k vials it is 13mill and filled the 500k vials sell fro 19mill not much, time consuming but it is something to start with.
Exactly how long because if you fill at a rate of 1k vials an hour it will take 500 hours. That is 25 days. That is a god damn long time.

Dorney

Dorney

You Mad Bro
Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly how long because if you fill at a rate of 1k vials an hour it will take 500 hours. That is 25 days. That is a god damn long time.
Multiple accounts, and it is 2k per hour for me. Drake I'm doing that now lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register