Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Improvements For Nazi Zombies?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by Doofusmad21, Dec 3, 2008 with 7 replies and 629 views.

1. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How do YOU think you could improve Nazi Zombies?
    :biggrin:

2. iTz x Magz

iTz x Magz Newbie

Ratings:
    Hmm, maybe they should create some unique new areas that you can play it? Maybe a WWII 'shopping mall' or something like that. Also a hospital would be pretty cool..

Maybe if you could make a zombies private match with your friends, have 2 players as zombies (along with the AI) and the other two trying to kill them all. When the zombie palyers die they will just respawn outside again, and as the levels progress the players zombies will be able to run faster! :thumbup:

3. Supermagma

Supermagma Getting There

Ratings:
    I think it should be more like HORDE on GOW2. By that i mean that say if you get to level 13 and fail, you should be able to restart again for level 10.

Getting a chechpoint every 10 levels would be awsome, i dont play Zombies anymore, just for the pure fact that when you die you start from the beggining.

4. CHiLL

CHiLL Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Personally I didn't think Horde mode was that good, and much prefer the Zombie mode. I think that a variety of maps would serve the mode well, and I imagine that at some point there could be DLC for new ZM maps.

5. jock2007

jock2007 Enthusiast

Ratings:
  6. Head Tax

Head Tax Premium Premium

Ratings:
    I think they should be slightly easier to kill but more of them should come at a time.

7. iTz x Magz

iTz x Magz Newbie

Ratings:
    Downloadable content! :smile:

8. TheHeartless

TheHeartless Getting There

Ratings:
    I don't think they should copy any other game for this. They have don't well coming up with their own things.
    Now as for new maps. I think the Mall idea has been overplayed by every zombie thing out there. Now a not so new, but interesting idea would be hotel building. Give it some good cosmetics (broken windows, some broken doors, holes in a couple walls) and it could be very playable, the only thing would be how many floors to make it.
    Another map I would like to see would be a police station, or prison. This would give you tons of opertunity to do things. Again dress it up and make it SCARY and DARK and there you go have zombies trying to break in instead of out. Also maybe one of the inmates broke out with a secret hole and a couple zombies come in through a secret spot.
    All in all it's fun just needs more places to play at.