Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Improved Party FFA

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by shifte, Feb 13, 2009 with 6 replies and 1,396 views.

1. shifte

shifte Enthusiast

Ratings:
    There was another thread for this, but it was for a totally different method to get your party in to a FFA match. This method is much easier to do.

Please my post was in the middle of the thread so who knows how many people read down the thread.

I am not trying to thread crap this, but there is another way and much easier way to do this in WaW. I don't know if it will work in COD4.

--1st. Have your party in the game party lobby.

--2nd. The leader of the party must join a game NON FFA, and then once everyone joins the game lobby the leader must leave that lobby, so that he/she goes back to the party lobby. The leader would then be the only one in the party lobby while everyone else is in the game lobby.

--3rd. The leader must then join/search a FFA game.

--4th. While the leader party leader left the game lobby as stated in #2, the rest of the party members must count a quick 1.2.3 and leave that lobby also.

--5th. Now it would look like all party members are back in the party lobby, but since the party leader tried looking for a FFA match it will pull the party leader and the rest of the party in to a FFA match or start a new one. That depends on how many ppl where in the party.

I am not going to make a video on this, but if someone else wants to feel free to!

With this method you don't have to worry about invites and all of that other nonsense.

Hope this makes sense. If you have any questions you can catch me on XBL... fosh0

2. projectomega

projectomega Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol it took me 2 read throughs for this to make sense but it sounds pretty sound. i'd make a video tut but my capture card broke lol.:cursing:

3. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    You could always use a camera. :tongue:

4. projectomega

projectomega Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol i don't have a video camera so that would just leave my phone, which would be horrible quality, u'd never know what i was doing lol. but i should be getting a new one in about a week or so, after i mod my controller:tongue:

5. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    nice post but this is kind of old. Works in cod 4 btw. But hey some simple things that you think everybody knows people don't know so you never know. I said know 3 times that sentence. beet that!

6. xXpsychosis666

xXpsychosis666 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    nice ill have to try it some time

7. warbo96

warbo96 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i didnt know its a pretty good glitch though