What's new

Patched *Important* Daily Sell Limit has Changed.

• Thread starter NicGoRe
  • Start date
  • Views 50,668
NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
New Daily Limit Info Found
Credit: funmw2

Effective Since Update 1.40 (Gunrunning)
Threshold = 60 minutes
Number of Cars = 3
Source = Background Scripts

What does this mean? If you already have an exploit level then selling 3 cars within 60 minutes will raise your exploit level. The 7 minute rule is officially retired.

Safe Options moving forward:
A. Sell 1 car every 31 minutes
B. Sell 2 cars, wait 60 minutes and repeat

No other changes to the Daily Limit. If you have no exploit level, the good news below....
Clean players without Exploit levels who can sell 40 cars daily will have to trigger the threshold 10 times to gain an Exploit Level. That's 30 cars within one hour.

Last edited:
T12 Maxxi

T12 Maxxi

Hang on for the ride of your life!
Reaction score
Sin$
They make it much harder on people who just want to clean out their garages for cash or to make a different collection. Stupid morons.

Trond

Trond

Helmet On ✅
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for info!

So if a clean account that have never duped decide to sell 3 cars to get money for a new car, they will gain an exploitlevel?. Thats not a little bit sucky tbh...
I feel this is not very well tought out by R*
But for the rest of us, selling one car every 31 minutes should be safe (enough) for now?

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for info!

So if a clean account that have never duped decide to sell 3 cars to get money for a new car, they will gain an exploitlevel?. Thats not a little bit sucky tbh...
I feel this is not very well tought out by R*
But for the rest of us, selling one car every 31 minutes should be safe (enough) for now?
Yes. Your exploit level will be raised by 1 each 30 hour period if you trigger the threshold.

J

JexG

Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, I accidentally sold (2 days ago) 6 cars every 20 minutes
Yesterday I sold only vehicle and now I have a sell limit

MohsenAirwave

MohsenAirwave

Reaction score
Sin$
what the f*** are they doing?? I'm not duping cars anymore but I was cleaning my garages 2 days ago and all of the cars were legit and I bought them and they even didn't have custom plates and plates were legit too! I sold 4 in one hour and then sold 8 yesterday! now I gained 3 exploit levels?? what the f*** man?? I'm not even doing glitches anymore! this is insane

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn.... just sold 7 on my "detected" account last night and another 6 on my clean only spacing 10mins apart.....guess ill sell differently now.

I don't think R* is seeng the negative effects their dupe detection/exploit level b.s is going to have on legit players. As it sits anyone who may have ifruit and a **** ton of custom plated legit cars can get roped into this mess if they decide to delete some plates then sell some cars.
now with this sell limits being like this? For some who maybe trying to clean out garages for a few night to afford dlc content in game? Crazy.

Last edited:
MedikPac

MedikPac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
f*** you Rockstar, this is ****** to normal players moreso than us.

I'll be sure to exploit your game more now.

LonerTwiggy

LonerTwiggy

Reaction score
Sin$
Has this affected the daily sell limits at all? If you're not dupe detected, what is a safe sell limit per 30 hour period?

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Has this affected the daily sell limits at all? If you're not dupe detected, what is a safe sell limit per 30 hour period?

Limits and everything else is the same. There is an extra thread for limits.

Please stay on topic.

J

JohnKf977

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I don't have a limit at all and all my cars are now legit. No dirty dupes. Will this affect me too?

The_Ghost

The_Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I sold three cars today in about one hour and got a daily limit, does it mean that I'm limited to that one car every 30 hour thing?

I

iMollyV2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I don't have a limit at all and all my cars are now legit. No dirty dupes. Will this affect me too?
Yes, like already stated a few times above yours. Try reading atleast a couple posts before asking the same thing that was already answered.

Top Bottom
Login
Register