What's new

Patched *Important* Daily Sell Limit has Changed.

• Thread starter NicGoRe
  • Start date
  • Views 50,671
S

SPICYMEMELORD

Reaction score
Sin$
Nope. Y

Nope, you have been caught. Welcome to the club
What will I have to do or what will happen to my account?

Dixxo Big

Dixxo Big

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm confused. I assume I don't have an exploit limit because I can apply custom plates to any of my cars. Does that mean I can sell 29 cars in one hour and be safe?

Pyr0mantic

Pyr0mantic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm confused. I assume I don't have an exploit limit because I can apply custom plates to any of my cars. Does that mean I can sell 29 cars in one hour and be safe?
If you wanna raise your exploit level multiple times. Always play it safe. Never sell more than 2 cars an hour and don't sell more than 8 every 30 hours. Even with the cheaper Sultans that's $6.4 mill a day. Greed and impatience will only get you negative results.

S

SPICYMEMELORD

Reaction score
Sin$
Just to make sure, if I'm unsure if I have been caught but I still have custom number plates I should sell 5 cars max every 30 hours? I used the director mode glitch so the number plates should be different?

C

cekit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just to make sure, if I'm unsure if I have been caught but I still have custom number plates I should sell 5 cars max every 30 hours? I used the director mode glitch so the number plates should be different?

I misread it sorry

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
no u never can, do that and you'll be 1 car a day club for 15 months

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
no u never can, do that and you'll be 1 car a day club for 15 months
Not true. If you have no exploit level and sell 40 you'll then be able to sell 6 or 7 (can't remember which) 30 hours later. (2 each hour of course)

Now how long you have to wait to be able to sell 40 again I'm not quite sure.

Karly

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Not true. If you have no exploit level and sell 40 you'll then be able to sell 6 or 7 (can't remember which) 30 hours later. (2 each hour of course)

still just as bad it was to get my point across because a lot of times people dont listen when you tell them about sell limits

J

JdogJH

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
still just as bad it was to get my point across because a lot of times people dont listen when you tell them about sell limits
Not really as bad...I'll take 5 million over 1 million every day of the week. Lol but yes I see your point, sad part is that basically every question in this thread is answered in the OP

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
Sell 5 a day n be happy it's not 1
No need for 20+ a day that's just dumb

B

Bradmay0912

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay. So there are so many people asking about super specific scenarios. Let me ask this to clarify for everyone:
True or False: A player with *NO* exploit level can sell a max of 8 personal vehicles in one 30 hour period (with at least 31 minutes between each individual sale) without raising exploit level at all.
Go!

fightcrewkit

fightcrewkit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Some plyrs sell a dirty this drops you but more noticeable is you hit limit .
So you sell 1 a day .
Next time u can sell you sell another dirty .
Hit limit and 1 sale again .
This 1 sale a day is not the 1 car club or even a 1 a day limit just simply the penalty for selling a dirty .

I have experienced this weird mechanic. With no level/limit at all, i accidentally sold two cars with the same plate. Next time i went into the LSC it said i hit the daily limit. And no, no 1 car club. The next day (30 hrs to be specific) i was able to sell 8 more like nothing ever happened. Maybe i was lucky, dunno, or it was only a warning.

I had a few more of this cars (with the same plate) and when i took them into the LSC, the custom plate option was missing, so clearly game marked this specific plate as dirty. All my other cars had the custom plate option available as usual. I think i could get into the 1 car club easily if would keep selling those dirty's. I deleted them instead :smile:

anarquista

anarquista

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay. So there are so many people asking about super specific scenarios. Let me ask this to clarify for everyone:
True or False: A player with *NO* exploit level can sell a max of 8 personal vehicles in one 30 hour period (with at least 31 minutes between each individual sale) without raising exploit level at all.
Go!

True.

C. Exploit Levels & Repeat Cap Offender
NO LEVEL - Daily Max Determined by Tunable (Currently 40) Do not sell more than 8! The game will allow you to sell up to 40, but you will marked as an exploit and level reduced.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...ily-sell-limit-for-personal-vehicles.1602531/

anarquista

anarquista

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have experienced this weird mechanic. With no level/limit at all, i accidentally sold two cars with the same plate. Next time i went into the LSC it said i hit the daily limit. And no, no 1 car club. The next day (30 hrs to be specific) i was able to sell 8 more like nothing ever happened. Maybe i was lucky, dunno, or it was only a warning.

I had a few more of this cars (with the same plate) and when i took them into the LSC, the custom plate option was missing, so clearly game marked this specific plate as dirty. All my other cars had the custom plate option available as usual. I think i could get into the 1 car club easily if would keep selling those dirty's. I deleted them instead :smile:

You hit a daily limit because you sold a dirty dupe, which counts as 99 vehicles sold in one period.
Something do really happened behind the scenes, your exploit level gone up by 2, meaning your limit was lowered.
If you never hit a limit before you should be able to sell 7 cars per 30h spaced by 31 mins.
Either way and if you do not need the money I'd advise you to lay low next couple of week selling just 1 or 2 cars and then get back to what you were selling before.

Dixxo Big

Dixxo Big

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sell 5 a day n be happy it's not 1
No need for 20+ a day that's just dumb
Yeah I was in no hurry to sell. I just didn't understand fmw2's comment on page 1 saying I'd have to hit that threshold 10 times to gain an exploit level.

IllXIlIXllI

IllXIlIXllI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

This happened to me when the dupe detect was first introduced, sold a dirty dupe, thought I would be on 1 a day for a while, next day I could sale like normal, it may have been because I blew all the dirty plated cars up but I'm not sure

S

Slacky_Sheit

Reaction score
Sin$
I have only done 1 car dupe glitch in the past, duping Retro's. Never hit a daily sell limit. But with recent DM glitch I got myself 40 glitched X80's. Don't think I will ever glitch again, so can I just sell 40 right away if I don't care about the daily sell limit because, as stated,

And what if I just wanna get rid of my 40 X80's and never plan on duping again? Got everything I want from SR and more than enough for next update(s).

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm closing this thread. It was made to announce the changes in sale limits introduced in 1.40.

But it slowly turned into a Sale/Plate/Dirty discussion thread. Please use the pinned thread about sale limits at the top of glitch section.

All threads have been updated with the new infos.

Top Bottom
Login
Register