What's new
K

kevin2353

Reaction score
Say I was to source a car as a CEO and my friend "steals my car" how much would he get turning it into the cops?
Also would the price differ depending if it were standard or top range?
Last, When you would Export the car, how much would my friend get if he were to "steal the car" from me and turn it into the scrapyard?

Last edited:
A

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
You get like 500 or 5000 bucks for stealing and giving to police. Totally not worth the hassle.
How about you and your friend do both and report back to the community so we know.

Fairly confident the payout is utter rubbish. You could make more robbing 2 stores lol.

K

kevin2353

Reaction score
You get like 500 or 5000 bucks for stealing and giving to police. Totally not worth the hassle.
How about you and your friend do both and report back to the community so we know.

Fairly confident the payout is utter rubbish. You could make more robbing 2 stores lol.
Yeah, I have read from multiple sources that it is only $5k regardless of the repair cost and whether or not it is an import or export. More than likely just going to be helping him through a bunch of heists. Although thanks for the input! :smile:

Top Bottom