Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
cudi_by_mvjfx-d8i7en2.png

welp
I have a cold. That means my head hurts way too much to be playing games all day. Which means I need some other way to keep me occupied. So I decided to get some practice in. I'm not really satisfied because it didn't turn out at all like I wanted. But seeing as I tag maybe 3 times a year I thought it was acceptable.
Btw I already entered for SotFN and I think its much better than this :biggrin:

Art

Art

the guy who designs stuff
VIP
Retired
Artist A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice work :smile: Not really feeling the text though. Keep it up!

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice work :smile: Not really feeling the text though. Keep it up!
Never take my text seriously lol. I always just throw in on there for s***s n giggles.
I'll probably not add any next time though thanks.
I can upload without text if yall want?

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel as the Flow and the lighting are just done really poorly. There really isn't a flow of anything going on. The random C4D doesn't really help. Maybe the choice of the background color throws it all off. Also like the user stated above the text is horrible and doesn't fit the piece at all. But you all ready know that because you said it was for giggles.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel as the Flow and the lighting are just done really poorly. There really isn't a flow of anything going on. The random C4D doesn't really help. Maybe the choice of the background color throws it all off. Also like the user stated above the text is horrible and doesn't fit the piece at all. But you all ready know that because you said it was for giggles.
I told myself I wanted some type of flow on here. I think once I got midway done I just completely forgot about it.
I'm not entirely sure how I could fix that on this particular tag anyway. Yeah I don't know how to do lighting anymore.

Life

Life

Graphics Are Life
Artist Reporter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I told myself I wanted some type of flow on here. I think once I got midway done I just completely forgot about it.
I'm not entirely sure how I could fix that on this particular tag anyway. Yeah I don't know how to do lighting anymore.
Well practice practice and practice. It the render is way to dark in my opinion to have any sort of lighting for it. Just the Blue background and him being so dark in this render it really didn't do justice.

Kin

Kin

ロリコン
Reaction score
Sin$
Well practice practice and practice. It the render is way to dark in my opinion to have any sort of lighting for it. Just the Blue background and him being so dark in this render it really didn't do justice.
Thanks m8. Its definitely a new style for me so I'll keep working at it. (If I ever get back into taggin)

SGTR0CK117

SGTR0CK117

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I actually don't mind it aside from the text and the dark c4d behind the focal seems a little random?, perhaps a little splatter brushing on low opacity behind the focal might help round it out a bit along with a wire frame c4d in direction you want flow :smile:

Spaceman

Spaceman

among the stars
Artist Stickied Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont agree with a lot of the comments above. Not all tags need flow and I dont see anywhere in this tag where a definite flow can be achieved without it just looking dumb. Everything you did up til the render is good. Honestly this style looks better when a sprite is used instead of a render. I feel like more could have been done on the adjustment layer side just to fix some things. I also like what SGT said about the wire frame nice work.

Top Bottom
Login
Register