• Thread starter TheAbsync
  • Start date
  • Views 16,896
T

TheAbsync

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hope you enjoy the video, don't forget to leave a like and subscribe to the channel!

http://youtu.be/IpxbP7aC6UU

Thankyou!

xxXtReMeZzz

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Hardened Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Clips were not really that great, there were only two i would put in a montage but the syncing was good.

T

TheAbsync

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Clips were not really that great, there were only two i would put in a montage but the syncing was good.
It is hard to get kills like such in the video, please don't compare these to call of duty clips as cod is easy to get clips on, very easy.

xxXtReMeZzz

xxXtReMeZzz

Respect the Cosby. Cosby rules all.
Hardened Veteran Forum Addict Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
It is hard to get kills like such in the video, please don't compare these to call of duty clips as cod is easy to get clips on, very easy.
I'm not comparing this to any CoD clips, but my idea of a montage is clips that are exceptional compiled into a video not regular clips put to some music. This is a nice llttle video but not a "montage".

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice video, you should get a video editor like Sony Vegas or something though.

r11pp3r

r11pp3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"the content owner has not made this video available for mobiles"

...shame, cant watch it

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Some really good shots there. Loved the chopper ones and the parachute one :biggrin: How do you get so many 1 hits with the sv98? Havent managed one since i started plaing again

T

TheAbsync

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Head shots are one shot kill, try to aim in the neck upwards, noscopes normally always get the enemy in the head, good luck, don't forget to subscribe also!

Nexus2525

Nexus2525

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude... That is quite epic, although this is coming from a non sniper (I suck, the words broad side and barn come to mind). But that was brilliant.

T

TheAbsync

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude... That is quite epic, although this is coming from a non sniper (I suck, the words broad side and barn come to mind). But that was brilliant.
Thanks man, please subscribe to the channel as we are uploading a lot more montages soon!

Top Bottom
Login
Register