ImgBurn issue

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by MunneY, Dec 20, 2008 with 5 replies and 953 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MunneY

MunneY Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ok, so i've been trying to burn some games... its been working fine, but a couple img burn freezes at 50% and wont write anymore... is it a bad disc or is there a problem... it doesnt do it all the time, and when i try again, it works...

i just hate wasting expensive *** disc...

2. waffle11

waffle11 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Are you using Verbatim discs? If not try them, I have had no freezing issues with mine. The problem burning could be either just a simple error with the problem or a bad disc (which can be common if your using lower quality media)

3. OP
    MunneY

MunneY Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah, im using verbatim.... only way to go... i guess i just got a bad batch or something... i appreciate the fast reply waffle

4. EclipseModz

EclipseModz Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Are they dl's? Are you burning fast or slow? Are the disc damaged? It could be your computer or drive too.

5. ITRUK

ITRUK Newbie

Ratings:
    Are they Verbs from the correct place and not India? Heard of some bad discs from India a while back.

6. el swinger

el swinger Newbie

Ratings:
    I'm also getting games freezed up at 50%, then after about an hour it says that it can't find my dvd burner, so the recording fails. How is this posible?

I'm using Memorex DL's, I've used them before and also Maxell's, don't tell me to get verb's cause I just bought a 50 pc set of Memorex.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.