Solved ImgBurn Error

• Thread starter Mozaik
  • Start date
  • Views 388
Mozaik

Mozaik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to burning XGD3, and while attempting one on my first try I got this.
2q01x6e.png
Is this just a typical error that you get when the burn is bad, or is it something else? I am using Memorex discs, simply because I had them lying around and I can't get Verbs until tomorrow.​
But I had read about people getting bad burns, and I just wasn't sure if this is how you could tell or if it was during kprobe.​

SBHAX

SBHAX

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm pretty new to burning XGD3, and while attempting one on my first try I got this.
2q01x6e.png
Is this just a typical error that you get when the burn is bad, or is it something else? I am using Memorex discs, simply because I had them lying around and I can't get Verbs until tomorrow.

But I had read about people getting bad burns, and I just wasn't sure if this is how you could tell or if it was during kprobe.
Memorex aren't the best, it would be better to use Verbatims, but I found this though, it might fix the problem.

Mozaik

Mozaik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Memorex aren't the best, it would be better to use Verbatims, but I found this though, it might fix the problem.
Thanks! I'll give that a try, and yeah I'm going to buy some Verbs tomorrow was just trying to get something out of these memorex ones I've had forever.