What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Mod Menu iMCSx Bo1 Mod Menu Ported (works online)

• Thread starter Andrew Tate
  • Start date
  • Views 2,720
Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Tutorial Creator Services Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Bringing back this OG bo1 Menu it works in public match ive tested it myself
Credits to MCabCon for sharing ItsFebiven for porting, & iMCSx, maxX8230 for making

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/qxuua5pfylyls5y/raw.rar/file
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...61b2465980695946d7b61a959bd8ab0223e?nocache=1

How to use:
Extract the zip and place raw folder in your bo1 game directory. Make sure you have infinityops as a plugin.

Last edited:
M

mrbean1

Reaction score
Sin$
i have the "raw" folder in my game directory and infinityops in as plugin (plugin 4). When I start my game it says "Infinityops Singleplayer" loaded. I press on Multiplayer and the game freezes. What can I do?

s o n n y

s o n n y

Premium
Premium
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i have the "raw" folder in my game directory and infinityops in as plugin (plugin 4). When I start my game it says "Infinityops Singleplayer" loaded. I press on Multiplayer and the game freezes. What can I do?
go to your bo1 folder and launch/run default_mp.xex instead of default.xex then you wont freeze when trying to go on multiplayer

M

mrbean1

Reaction score
Sin$
go to your bo1 folder and launch/run default_mp.xex instead of default.xex then you wont freeze when trying to go on multiplayer
Thank you now its working, but only in private machtes. When I go in an Online Lobby i cant open the menu in the game

s o n n y

s o n n y

Premium
Premium
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom
Login
Register