Discussion Imacro

• Thread starter undefiable
  • Start date
  • Views 511
U

undefiable

Reaction score
Sin$
iMacros keeps on stuffing up whileist making the challenges... would it have to do with the browser i am currently using?

ManBearPig06

ManBearPig06

The Shiroyasha
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
iMacros keeps on stuffing up whileist making the challenges... would it have to do with the browser i am currently using?
Maybe. When I was using an older version of firefox I had to add 15 second delays every once in a while in the macro, just so it wouldn't lock up. When I upgraded I needed no delay anymore.

If it's locking up for you, and you think you're using the latest browser you can etc., find out where it is locking up and add " WAIT SECONDS=10 " just before it would normally screw up, and you should be able to keep it from screwing up by messing with how long you are waiting.

U

undefiable

Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe. When I was using an older version of firefox I had to add 15 second delays every once in a while in the macro, just so it wouldn't lock up. When I upgraded I needed no delay anymore.

If it's locking up for you, and you think you're using the latest browser you can etc., find out where it is locking up and add " WAIT SECONDS=10 " just before it would normally screw up, and you should be able to keep it from screwing up by messing with how long you are waiting.
i'll try this see if anything works,

U

undefiable

Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks, this worked and now everything works fine :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register