What's new

Support Im trying to make something but not sure how HELP

• Thread starter OriginalHarless
  • Start date
  • Views 483
O

OriginalHarless

Reaction score
I am not sure if this is the right thread. But I'm trying to make a image or template. Not quite sure what it is called but I'm a new modded on the Xbox 360. So of course I'm going to be selling mods and stuff. But i don't just want to type in the prices how I'm typing now. I want some sort of sign or what not. Something like this. Please help me out. I am using a Mac computer but can run windows if i have to. Please tell me apps i could use.
e7aa6b162dc11bc3c60497f10678cc20.png
BYRJc0w.jpg

M

Murdoc

GTA V Hoster
Reaction score
I don't know how to do things like that on a Mac (As I don't have a mac) Although just thought I would inform you first that you cant sell mods on S7 without paying for a stickied thread. But anyway if you search for things like thread designs and stuff like that.

F

Feyfolken

   
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
If you haven't already, you could make a request in the Graphics Request sub-section. There are quite a few members on here who may be willing to work with you on making a modded lobby page design, but from my understanding, they take a fair amount of work and I'd like to think that those who run modded lobby services invest in their page designs before anything.

Also consider what Murdoc said above. You'll need to pay to have a pinned lobby and you can only charge if your lobby is pinned. Pricing and availability will be in Advertisement Inquiries within the Talk To Staff section if you are interested. Other than that, feel free to make a request in the corresponding graphics sub-section and hopefully someone can help you out.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Groot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First off, your OS wouldn't matter to make something like this as you can run photoshop on both Windows and Mac OSX.
Another thing you'll need is quite some graphic design knowledge. I'd start off with small tutorials on YouTube on making threads. Also, you can search Google for forum thread templates. Hope this helps!

Top Bottom