What's new

Discussion I'm Thinkning About Pre-ordering The Last of Us Remastered

Swarm

Swarm

"Hate Us Cus They Ain't Us"
Reaction score
Okay guys so I wanted to know if the Last of Us PS3 edition was worth buying? I've heard a crap load of the great things that was it was the one of best ps3 games ever! So, I want to know if you guys can persuade me into buying it the remastered PS4 edition because I have never played The Last of Us at all! So if you guys could just persuade me and give me your opinions on the game I might get it on the July 29th!

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Preordering it would get you one step closer to the platinum on the PS4. =)

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Okay guys so I wanted to know if the Last of Us PS3 edition was worth buying? I've heard a crap load of the great things that was it was the one of best ps3 games ever! So, I want to know if you guys can persuade me into buying it the remastered PS4 edition because I have never played The Last of Us at all! So if you guys could just persuade me and give me your opinions on the game I might get it on the July 29th!

It won over 200 GoTY awards, sold 7 million copies, and it's going to be the first game to win GoTY in back to-back years. :wink:

It's just a great game honestly. Story is well written, gameplay is fantastic, and on top of everything you have a super addicting, challenging multiplayer game mode that's like nothing else out. Plus, the remastered version gets more eye candy and all the past DLC included. So if you ever thought about playing this game, now is definitely the best time.

Swarm

Swarm

"Hate Us Cus They Ain't Us"
Reaction score
It won over 200 GoTY awards, sold 7 million copies, and it's going to be the first game to win GoTY in back to-back years. :wink:

It's just a great game honestly. Story is well written, gameplay is fantastic, and on top of everything you have a super addicting, challenging multiplayer game mode that's like nothing else out. Plus, the remastered version gets more eye candy and all the past DLC included. So if you ever thought about playing this game, now is definitely the best time.
Okay I'll look into buying it! Thanks for your feedback!

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Okay I'll look into buying it! Thanks for your feedback!

Check out some multiplayer footage, gameplay is pretty much similar. I would stay away from campaign videos though so you don't run into any spoilers. :smile:

Also, check out some reviews. Everyone and their grandmother loved this game. Lol.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/the-last-of-us

Plus, if you do get it, we can play multiplayer together! :wink:

coder

coder

dat crazy duck
Modder
Reaction score
Cant wait for this weekend when i get small vacation from army to play some TLOU :smile:

Venus

Venus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched my bro play it .. crazy *** graphics.

Rage

Rage

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Well it's out now and I think you should get it. :smile:

PhillyGuy

PhillyGuy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you bought it :smile: It is - by far- one of the best games ever created. I still have it for the PS3, I completed it around Sept last year. Sitting here over-thinking way too much...like I usually do. Should I trade it in for the PS4 version at GameStop (50% off trade up deal that ends tonight) Almost silly not to I know, a lot of new games coming out soon. Think I will $25 bucks for a trade in doesn't happen every day I suppose. Plus the game is THAT good. Even though I'll play the same story again. There's probably a lot I missed the 1st time around.

But those "Clickers"..those darn things creeped me out in PS3, now I guess they look 1000 times creepier..lol

Ninja Turtle

Ninja Turtle

Its all Gucci
Reaction score
Hope you bought it :smile: It is - by far- one of the best games ever created. I still have it for the PS3, I completed it around Sept last year. Sitting here over-thinking way too much...like I usually do. Should I trade it in for the PS4 version at GameStop (50% off trade up deal that ends tonight) Almost silly not to I know, a lot of new games coming out soon. Think I will $25 bucks for a trade in doesn't happen every day I suppose. Plus the game is THAT good. Even though I'll play the same story again. There's probably a lot I missed the 1st time around.

But those "Clickers"..those darn things creeped me out in PS3, now I guess they look 1000 times creepier..lol
it looks great on PS4! i never played it on PS3 so i cant tell you if theres a difference or not. The clickers are so annoying too, and the ogre looking things.

PhillyGuy

PhillyGuy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it looks great on PS4! i never played it on PS3 so i cant tell you if theres a difference or not. The clickers are so annoying too, and the ogre looking things.
I did trade up for it yesterday. Visually it's incredible. Won't spoil it, tiny things like eye movements, facial expressions, smoke and fire, smoggy conditions are more realistic, I noticed you can see more details in the distance where before it would cut off. Even right down to reflections and lighting in tears. Running at 60FPS, no lag, motions is very smooth. is

The cinematic scenes, they were great on the PS3. Now it truly looks like an actual movie. I played it for about 45 minutes last night, I didn't experience any Clickers, but I did see on someones live stream before I got the game. Yeah, they got a nice creepier makeover. lol, the ogres, I havent seen those yet. I wont look it up on YouTube..I'll leave that as a surprise.

Top Bottom