What's new

Solved Im not so sure if my xbox is jtagable or not, second opinion?

• Thread starter lildeadman V2
  • Start date
  • Views 319
L

lildeadman

Getting There
Reaction score
I just got my old Xbox back today, and I've had this one for awhile..and I mean awhile haha. But since I've never done jtags and what not, I'm not so sure if I can or not. So if I read right, you can tell if your Xbox kernel version is exploitable by the "D:" section of the system info. It says "D: 2.0.14719.0"

——————EDIT———————
My Xbox was made on 05/28/2008
----------------------------------------

Any opinions on whether or not I could jtag my Xbox or not?

S

XDiffuseDsPEcX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got my old Xbox back today, and I've had this one for awhile..and I mean awhile haha. But since I've never done jtags and what not, I'm not so sure if I can or not. So if I read right, you can tell if your Xbox kernel version is exploitable by the "D:" section of the system info. It says "D: 2.0.14719.0"

——————EDIT———————
My Xbox was made on 05/28/2008
----------------------------------------

Any opinions on whether or not I could jtag my Xbox or not?
You can't Jtag it but you can RGH it. Luckily you're only on 14719 so can still RGH it and since it's made in 2008 I'm guessing it has HDMI.

L

lildeadman

Getting There
Reaction score
You can't Jtag it but you can RGH it. Luckily you're only on 14719 so can still RGH it and since it's made in 2008 I'm guessing it has HDMI.

Yeah, it's a falcon from what I can tell by the pictures

L

lildeadman

Getting There
Reaction score
So other then using a chip and some wires, are there any ups on using the RGH chips or any Downs?

S

XDiffuseDsPEcX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So other then using a chip and some wires, are there any ups on using the RGH chips or any Downs?
What do mean? RGH vs JTAG or each RGH glitch chip? RGH is basically Jtag since they are both SMC exploits it's just that different Xbox's and different chips give different boot times. RGH's don't always boot instantly and the fact that you can do it to later dashboarded consoles is also a good thing. Just stick with a TX Coolrunner since its easier to install and affordable especially since they improved it with the new CR3 Lite to give better boot times and stuff.

Top Bottom