Clown

VIP
VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain End of the Year 2011 End of the Year 2013
Reaction score
Sin$
This is an example of someone with no intelligence
This is an example of a non-helpful member who should just leave. If you don't want to contribute, don't post.

Anyway, it's because you did it too much. If you didn't notice already, after a while of boosting on Swordbase the amount of cR you've gotten per Killionaire has gone down. It's probably gone down to the point where you don't earn any cR anymore.

Edit: Make sure you have scoring turned on.

Arush

Arush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is an example of a non-helpful member who should just leave. If you don't want to contribute, don't post.

Anyway, it's because you did it too much. If you didn't notice already, after a while of boosting on Swordbase the amount of cR you've gotten per Killionair has gone down. It's probably gone down to the point where you don't earn any cR anymore.

Edit: Make sure you have scoring turned on.

Loool, No thanks.
You can't always mommy people who can't be self dependent.
You get cR from commendations mostly, there are 4-5 other commendations you raise from doing this.
restart mission and try and get elites in the death pile.

Turn on skulls, it upgrades elites to higher rank. ( guess )

Manipulated

Manipulated

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
?arush if ur not gonna help then LEAVE this was for one of my friends. ok so gtfo and in ur sig. if black ops will destroy reach easy why are you in the reach section?

Arush

Arush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
?arush if ur not gonna help then LEAVE this was for one of my friends. ok so gtfo and in ur sig. if black ops will destroy reach easy why are you in the reach section?

wut?
I just gave you a lot more information than the other guy, and yet you're complaining?
I got reach for free, and black ops isn't out yet.

N

Nick632

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree with arush if you read for 30 seconds you would have found another post asking the exact same question and also there is a thing called a search bar. Im going to report this because it has been posted a billion times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register