Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Im not a noob but please explain this to me

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by MurKuRiaL aka THOR, Dec 7, 2008 with 7 replies and 380 views.

1. MurKuRiaL aka THOR

MurKuRiaL aka THOR Newbie

Ratings:
    OK, im not a noob, ive been playing since the first day of cod1. Call of duty is one of my favorite series. I was watching some of the interview vids and i think i saw something about multi bots wich i think i misheard but what i want to know is i saw the campaign coop vids and pple were getting points for kills. Can you level up without xbox live cause i was gonna get the adapter and now my 360 broke 2 weeks til christmas. I just want to know if you can level up in campaign or is it like the halo 3 free for all to see who gets more crafty kills. Also, as i said, i think i misheard the bot concept but if there are can you level up with them. Thanks and COD rules,:?

Sincerely, Merk

2. TheHeartless

TheHeartless Getting There

Ratings:
    I think what you are talking about is the competitive co-op, but you do that with friends, now I haven't done this myself. I'm just going off of something that I heard. I'm sure you could also check google for competitive co-op, and you should get some info there. And if I'm right it should be like you said the Halo 3 Meta Campaign where you get pointed for each kill. Hope this helped.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    MurKuRiaL aka THOR

MurKuRiaL aka THOR Newbie

Ratings:
    thanks man, i was going to finally get an adapter for my 360 but now i need 200$ to replace my 360 and 120$ to replace my psp so im screwed for christmas and im only 14 so work is out of the question. I will try what you said and thanks again for replying:smile:

4. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    To add on to what he said and to answer a few of your questions
    1) You cant level up without xbox live & you cant level up with campaign
    2) In the competetive campaign it is just like halo 3 but it is only for the fun of seeing who can haz the killz more :tongue:.

5. jimlfixit

jimlfixit Enthusiast

Ratings:
    actually, if you look at the barracks there are some challenges which can be completed on competitive co-op. ive done a few, but still having trouble with 10x multiplier bonus challenge. you will rank up but not using the kill points.

6. TheHeartless

TheHeartless Getting There

Ratings:
    On top of that though you can even get 2 achievements for doing the competitive and just regular co-op. I hate having to compair this to Halo, but it does feel like they stole that from them with the whole point co-op system. Although they did do something good when it came to the zombies thing, because there are a lot of people that got into the whole zombies thing on halo, and this may pull them on over. I think if they put out a DLC where it could have more maps, people, and also play as zombies that it would pull more people to that also.

7. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    The co-op point system is not just from halo, its an option for all mulitiplayer games, but some games just decided not to put it in. Its just for the fun of playing co-op over and over, therefore they did not steal it.

8. classy blackman

classy blackman Getting There

Ratings: