What's new

Question I'm New... Which Bot Should I Use?

Hope

Hope

~Big Face Hundreds~
Experienced Veteran Stickied Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I used to play runescape A LOT and I even used to bot. Then I got banned for telling a kid I was going to sell the account. Now after all of the password and account hacking and how things have changed, I don't know which bot to use! So, please tell me which one is the best out there. I also don't want one that will slow my computer so i can't do anything else. I need to start from scratch so please help me out!

-Thanks

E

eG x LoGiKzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
look on powerbot for a script you like for the skill you want to bot. it IS safe to use now after all the hacking.

if you want to buy some good bots go to RSBots.net

Upvote 0
Hope

Hope

~Big Face Hundreds~
Reaction score
Sin$
look on powerbot for a script you like for the skill you want to bot. it IS safe to use now after all the hacking.

if you want to buy some good bots go to RSBots.net

Are there any free ones that are pretty good? Or even better, a free one that can do the tutorial?

Upvote 0
E

eG x LoGiKzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yh there are good bots, just look for the ones that have good ratings and comments.

i think there is a bot for the tutoriol but im not sure if it still works.

Upvote 0
Hope

Hope

~Big Face Hundreds~
Reaction score
Sin$
yh there are good bots, just look for the ones that have good ratings and comments.

i think there is a bot for the tutoriol but im not sure if it still works.

I see that you download GUI's but I used to use Powerbot and it had like a whole client and stuff like that so do I just download the GUI's and click on them or what? Thanks for helping me so far by the way :biggrin:

Upvote 0
E

eG x LoGiKzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I see that you download GUI's but I used to use Powerbot and it had like a whole client and stuff like that so do I just download the GUI's and click on them or what? Thanks for helping me so far by the way :biggrin:
okay so i take it you found a script on powerbot you like, so click the download tab and then u got the client, put the script u downloaded into my documents > rsbot > scripts > sources

Upvote 0
Hope

Hope

~Big Face Hundreds~
Reaction score
Sin$
okay so i take it you found a script on powerbot you like, so click the download tab and then u got the client, put the script u downloaded into my documents > rsbot > scripts > sources
I think I got it now...

-Thanks Again

Do you have to compile stuff anymore? Or do that SVN Host thing to update?

Upvote 0
Hope

Hope

~Big Face Hundreds~
Reaction score
Sin$
yh u do had to compile if its not precompiled

This is getting annoying... I downloaded the client and when I open up the installer it tells me to choose which version it is and it doesn't have a "21.461" which is the one I downloaded! Uhggg. <_<

Upvote 0
E

eG x LoGiKzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is getting annoying... I downloaded the client and when I open up the installer it tells me to choose which version it is and it doesn't have a "21.461" which is the one I downloaded! Uhggg. <_<

install it then run it, it should give an option to update.

Upvote 0
M

MoveAYS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try using Rsbots.net paid script...very reliable
After you get good stats try robots in disguise, its a little expensive because you have to pay for the hours you use the bot but they are the best bots out there.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register