What's new

Solved I'm new to modding Xbox 360 and have a few questions...

nikooo11

nikooo11

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey so I'm new to modding Xbox 360 can someone explain what the best option is to mod online games such as GTA and cod? …I'm thinking an Xbox 360 slim trinity rgh2 but anyone's advice would be appreciated. Also does anyone know of any cheap/free/no subscription way of using a stealth service to not get my live account banned? Thanks :smile:

A

arms04p

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
there are free stealth servers with lasting service. Source files have even been dropped online, dont pay for anything!

nikooo11

nikooo11

Reaction score
Sin$
there are free stealth servers with lasting service. Source files have even been dropped online, dont pay for anything!
Do you have any links or a discord you could help me with? Like I said I’m new to this and I really don’t want to end up with a virus or getting my live account banned due to a trash stealth server. Any help would be appreciated.

A

arms04p

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have any links or a discord you could help me with? Like I said I’m new to this and I really don’t want to end up with a virus or getting my live account banned due to a trash stealth server. Any help would be appreciated.
Dont have discord, but start at the beginning:

Really all I can advise.

Also, your account can get banned regardless if your on a good server or not. Nothing is full-proof.

Top Bottom
Login
Register