What's new

Discussion I'm New To Modding...HELP?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Quizzel

Reaction score
Sin$
I have read about people modding their 360's and im pretty sure i want to mod one of mine. pretty much only want to mod it for CoD:WaW to get achievements and i dont know how to go about doing that? Can anyone please explian how to mod my 360 for that? i know this has prolly been asked somewhere else but i couldnt find it.

LaH x MaH

LaH x MaH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to mod gamerscore than you don't need to mod your Xbox 360. The only reason you would want to mod your Xbox is so that you can play burnt games, everything else you just need a computer, either a transfer cable or an Xsata, and the right programs.

SnowPlowMan

SnowPlowMan

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox 360
Pc near by it
Xsata (about $50 for one)
Profile editor 2.0

Q

Quizzel

Reaction score
Sin$
LaH x MaH said:
If you want to mod gamerscore than you don't need to mod your Xbox 360. The only reason you would want to mod your Xbox is so that you can play burnt games, everything else you just need a computer, either a transfer cable or an Xsata, and the right programs.

so with a transfer cable, my desktop/laptop with the right programs is all i need? so this wouldnt void my warranty then? is there a video tutorial somewhere that shows plugging the transfer cable from the 360 hard drive to the pc? and a list of all the programs that i will need for CoD:WaW would be appreciated.

SnowPlowMan

SnowPlowMan

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
wont avoid warranty but if you get caught you will get your gamer score reset, 2nd time is a console ban.

see a few threads down theres a tutorial by carson.

xbh1h2

xbh1h2

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this like a really bad troll or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register