C

Commando Curse

Reaction score
Looking for any MW2 Modification that doesnt need a JTAG, with explaination

D

DiiSHoNoR

Contributor
Reaction score
First you put the lime in the coconut and then shake it all up.

C

Commando Curse

Reaction score
call the doctor and wake him up?

C

Chris57662

Contributor
Reaction score
First off, you need a MW2 disc. Second, you need an XBOX. And third you need a PC.

A

-EviL-

Getting There
Reaction score
well first off its not hacking its modifying hacking and modifying are diffrent things just look around the forum but most of the stuff you need a JTAG so just look around :smile:

Z

z6a

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First of all, welcome to the community and thanks for registering here at Se7ensins.

There are numerous mods you can do, including infections. I for one say you should try using infections which can simply be found in the Modern warfare 2 lobbies section. You don't need anything for this, someone infects you in their game then you can use these infections online against opponents.

I say try World at war infections including No clip & God Mode. These make you invincible.

Hope you stay active here and enjoy your time. :thumbup:

C

Commando Curse

Reaction score
First of all, welcome to the community and thanks for registering here at Se7ensins.

There are numerous mods you can do, including infections. I for one say you should try using infections which can simply be found in the Modern warfare 2 lobbies section. You don't need anything for this, someone infects you in their game then you can use these infections online against opponents.

I say try World at war infections including No clip & God Mode. These make you invincible.

Hope you stay active here and enjoy your time. :thumbup:

ty for the serious post, and ill give it a try

Z

z6a

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem, you should post in the Introduce Yourself forum and tell people a little bit about yourself.

Good to see you've already added an avatar to your profile.

:wink:

K

Kyhai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well welcome, There is a lot of tuts in how to mod in different types of game. I would suggest buying a jtag since it will help you test out your mods and hopefully get you some knowledge about modding.

Top Bottom